The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Weekly objective - eredivisie

Dochter
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 2019
Do you need to score with an eredivisie player or score with any player if you have an eredivisie player in your squad

Comments

• LahmChops
    1311 posts Professional
    With the player
  • Dochter
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not good. Dolberg NIF ftw hmmm
  • IAIK7
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    Dochter wrote: »

They'll be other people trying to do the same objective. Just let them score with their player and they'll most likely return the favour.
  • Low Ki
    12001 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2019
    IAIK7 wrote: »

They'll be other people trying to do the same objective. Just let them score with their player and they'll most likely return the favour.

They dont. You could own goal twice while being 2-0 down and they'll set the bus brake and grind out a clean sheet while peppering you with counters.
  • IAIK7
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    Low Ki wrote: »

They dont. You could own goal twice while being 2-0 down and they'll set the bus brake and grind out a clean sheet while peppering you with counters.

I guess I've been lucky then.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    Bung lozano up front. I did it and the England assists together.
  • Mogga
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did it in 2 games with that cheap tots left winger
  • Mmandras
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah he's great. Bergwijn is the name.
  • spy
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Low Ki wrote: »

My last game my opponent kept trying to gift me goals even after I had scored with Bergjwin and he scored with Loazano. I had to message him to ask if he needed to score with anyone else and tell him I didn’t need any more goals lol