TOTS Mbappe or...

EekAlaska
1575 posts Play-Off Hero
98 CR7. Have Mbappe now and used for a few games but I prefer CR7 IRL. Was thinking to just hold Mbappe till he goes out of packs and see if he rockets up in price real quick to back over 2 mil and then sell and get CR7. Only thing I am also worried about is CR7 going up in price.

Comments

• Antiseen
    1321 posts Professional
    Mbappe is very fun to use
  • EekAlaska
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Mbappe is very fun to use

I need to give him a few more games for sure. Only started once and had a quit b4 half and subbed on in 70th other game.
  • Cbn
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 10
    Haha yesterday went from 98 Cr7 to Tots Mbappe. Cr7 had 3 Games 0+0 and Tots Mbappe 1 game before I benched him. I just like FB Mahrez so much at Rcam with that silky touch and lefty finesse.

Now going for Pim Cruyff
  • EekAlaska
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cbn wrote: »
    Haha yesterday went from 98 Cr7 to Tots Mbappe. Cr7 had 3 Games 0+0 and Tots Mbappe 1 game before I benched him. I just like FB Mahrez so much at Rcam with that silky touch and lefty finesse.

Now going for Pim Cruyff

Have PM Cruyff, not too impressed with him
  • Lackosweat
    5450 posts Big Money Move
    Mbappe. Ron is boring.
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR7 just scored goals. His TOTS won me games that I never should have (I guess the 98 is not far off). Only maybe PIM R9 is better. Only tried PIM R9 in drafts. The arc of the ball when going into the net is just beautiful. But I guess he is 15mil for a reason.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13041 posts Has That Special Something
    Having ToTS Mbappe myself, rather use CR7.
  • EekAlaska
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glad I went with 98 OTW CR7. He has already gone up 400k and TOTS Mbappe is stuck @ <1.7
  • Freddieboi_27
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    U still glad? Mbappe is now up to 2.3