Aguero vs Ben Yedder

Blipper65
1088 posts Professional
I've been on vacation for 2 weeks already. the only way to be involved is companion app. So i do sbc, buy and sell for fun. Now as Aguero price is higher then i bought him and WBY is still on min. bid should i go for him instead?
In fact if i sell Aguero i may buy WBY and couple more players to try. Don't need to upgrade other positions so just for fun.
So the question is WBY or Sergio? Did anyone try both of them? i havent tried any of them this year.

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    Haven’t used aguero but I can tell you Ben yedder is insane he’s keeping Eusebio on the bench for me he’s good in the air at dribbling and finishes everything
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Haven’t used aguero but I can tell you Ben yedder is insane he’s keeping Eusebio on the bench for me he’s good in the air at dribbling and finishes everything

i got Eusebio as well. Doubt he can bench him but easily can make them play together.
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yedders a superior card to Eusebio. I know some lads on here will disagree but the vast majority of the icons have been surpassed by the tots now
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    Yedders a superior card to Eusebio. I know some lads on here will disagree but the vast majority of the icons have been surpassed by the tots now

i am mostly interested if WBY is a superior card to Aguero, mate. Eusebio is in my team anyways
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blipper65 wrote: »

i am mostly interested if WBY is a superior card to Aguero, mate. Eusebio is in my team anyways

Was responding to the other guy lad, no idea about aguero as I ain’t used him
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional

Was responding to the other guy lad, no idea about aguero as I ain’t used him

thanks anyway. if you rate WBY higher then Eusebio that means a lot.
  • Tboon
    5034 posts Big Money Move

i got Eusebio as well. Doubt he can bench him but easily can make them play together.

Exactly! I've both and together with Richarlison they are unstoppable!
  • Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    Used both, prefer Aguero.

That extra strength is a must imo when trying to shrug off VVD (and whoever he’s paired with) when your opponent is camped in his box on 1 depth.
  • Inutiles FC
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I prefer aguero his strength and his jumping are insane
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Couldn't get on with Aguero at all. Used him for a day and sold him with profit, bought King Kai instead and never regretti.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Couldn't get on with Aguero at all. Used him for a day and sold him with profit, bought King Kai instead and never regretti.

King Kai looks great but can't fit him in.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    I prefer aguero his strength and his jumping are insane

thanks
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Tboon wrote: »

Exactly! I've both and together with Richarlison they are unstoppable!

Richarlison and Pogba...can't wait to try them as also did those SBC's on vacation.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7222 posts League Winner
    Aguero is great, his runs are amazing and he’s one of the best finishers in the game. I also love his aggression. He and Eusebio work great together.
  • Aqeel87
    3754 posts National Call-Up
    Ben yedder is goat.
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aguero has been class for me. I haven’t used Ben Yedder so cant really comment about him but Aguero is the best finisher, strong, quick an can pass too
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Aguero has been class for me. I haven’t used Ben Yedder so cant really comment about him but Aguero is the best finisher, strong, quick an can pass too

for 1 Aguero i can try Yedder, Naingollan and Laca. however it won't be possible to get back to Aguero as there're plenty WBY and Laca on min. bid.
  • OZero
    7711 posts League Winner
    I tried both. WBY has better shooting but he can’t hold up the ball due to strength not good enough. I would say Aguero has a more all round game than WBY. That said, WBY must be the cheapest game breaking card out there
  • ironawin1
    1321 posts Professional
    Try Aguero first. Then sell and buy WBY
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    ironawin1 wrote: »
    Try Aguero first. Then sell and buy WBY

yeah. you're probably right
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    @ironawin1 just got tots Mane for Marquee Matchups sbc. looks like i can sell him to keep both Aguero and WBY ))
  • ironawin1
    1321 posts Professional
    @ironawin1 just got tots Mane for Marquee Matchups sbc. looks like i can sell him to keep both Aguero and WBY ))

Nice man!