About FIFA 20 Volta Football gameplay trailer on Youtube

FIFA4NINTENDO
9 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited August 9
Has anyone watch the new FIFA 20 Volta Football gameplay trailer on Youtube and is anyone excited for FIFA 20 Volta Football mode coming to FIFA 20?

For me I'm not all that exciting.

I'm not interested in the new Volta Football mode on FIFA 20. I hate street football because i used to own a FIFA Street on Xbox 360 in 2012 and I hated it and never got on well with the game. True.
I won't be buying FIFA 20 on Xbox One, that is a definite and I will not miss it so I don't want to spend my money on FIFA 20 that I'm not going to play Volta mode, plus I don't play FUT and career mode in every previous FIFA games. So I'm out on this one.

Sorry EA but I'm moving on.
Post edited by FIFA4NINTENDO on

Comments

• Azof
    16435 posts World Class
    cool
  • RBailss
    11850 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76112911bfa21ac3543fa73c570b1bf87b54d67c5882&rid=giphy.gif
  • Skorpio_King
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 9
    You're not gonna be missed, bye....
  • FIFA4NINTENDO
    Skorpio_King ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    edited August 9
    Has anyone watch the new FIFA 20 Volta Football gameplay trailer on Youtube and is anyone excited for FIFA 20 Volta Football mode coming to FIFA 20?

For me I'm not all that exciting.

I'm not interested in the new Volta Football mode on FIFA 20. I hate street football because i used to own a FIFA Street on Xbox 360 in 2012 and I hated it and never got on well with the game. True.
    I won't be buying FIFA 20 on Xbox One, that is a definite and I will not miss it so I don't want to spend my money on FIFA 20 that I'm not going to play Volta mode, plus I've never play FUT and career mode in every previous FIFA games. So I'm out on this one.

Sorry EA but I'm moving on.

Look at your forum name, is this a surprise to you?.

Also not being funny mate, how have you played FIFA without playing UT or Career Mode? :lol:
  • FIFA4NINTENDO
    Oh hahahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ Muzza11 I don't give a damn what my forum name is. I don't play FUT or career mode because i don't have time to sit on my butt all the time playing these two "goes on forever boring mode FUT/ Career mode". I just prefer to play online and all the season/leagues mode and kick off mode when i want to and that do me fine.
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner
    Think this is meant for GD