Best time to buy players early

ArsleWenger
416 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 2019
Hello! Can someone give me a heads up on how the market (fut) usually is in the begging of the game (always forget how it is). I mean from the pre-launch, ultimate edition, to the actual regular game. Does cards go up in price when all the people are having the game or do they usually go down because of all the packs being opened? Thanks for your time and sorry for my english.

Comments

• [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prices normally go up until EA release the desirable promo packs. After that prices drop starting with the less desirable players!
  • ArsleWenger
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prices normally go up until EA release the desirable promo packs. After that prices drop starting with the less desirable players!

Okay, thank you sir

• Boommaametw3
    2875 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    In early access everyone should be cheap but you better off selling players like Rashford,Kondgobia etc and buying OP players who will get OTW like Cancelo,De ligt as they will go out of packs for OTW promo etc. Players with high pace and OP players we normally use will peak second WL so sell then buy your desired team the third week of full game.
    OP icons would gradually rise till toty or when thier sbc comes. 89 Eusebio was 2.2 mill in early October and was almost 3 mill a month later

High rated scrubs like Busquests,Pique would be cheap first 2 weeks. I remember i bought 20 Iniesta for 9000 and sold for 27K extinct in end of October. Safest investment ever.

Also you better off quick selling trash rare gold players to raise funds in early access. Like players no one would ever use and would sell for 700 anyway and buy OP players like players getting OTW and players such as Gabriel Jesus etc.
    Jesus was 22K but sold almost 60K at peak.

Also if you plan to buy fifapoints, do it on fifa 19 and trasnfer in game. Don't waste any of your 10 hours.
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    J
    In early access everyone should be cheap but you better off selling players like Rashford,Kondgobia etc and buying OP players who will get OTW like Cancelo,De ligt as they will go out of packs for OTW promo etc. Players with high pace and OP players we normally use will peak second WL so sell then buy your desired team the third week of full game.
    OP icons would gradually rise till toty or when thier sbc comes. 89 Eusebio was 2.2 mill in early October and was almost 3 mill a month later

High rated scrubs like Busquests,Pique would be cheap first 2 weeks. I remember i bought 20 Iniesta for 9000 and sold for 27K extinct in end of October. Safest investment ever.

Also you better off quick selling trash rare gold players to raise funds in early access. Like players no one would ever use and would sell for 700 anyway and buy OP players like players getting OTW and players such as Gabriel Jesus etc.

Also if you plan to buy fifapoints, do it on fifa 19 and trasnfer in game. Don't waste any of your 10 hours.

Last year, there was a glitch where you could infinitely play the EA Access version. Hope it’ll be the same.
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect

If you buy fifa points, do you open your packs in those early 10 hours access or wait for promo?

Thanks.
  • CarpeDiem
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd open during access, getting the coins for investments in players that will be considered OP at the start of the game and investing in TOTW1 will make you more coins than hoping to pull something from the promos.
  • swfcfan89
    1161 posts Professional
    Futbin is great for checking prices at the start of the game. Scroll through the daily graph on certain players right to the very start and look at the trends.

Key thing to remember is that PS4 also has EA Access this year so their prices at the start will be very different to previous years. Best thing is to check the XBOX prices if you're on PS4 to get more of an idea of what to expect because the majority of players that went up a lot on PS4 actually went down on XBOX in the first few weeks from what I've seen so far.