Does DR and SB finish in September?

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
Was just thinking with WL obviously over, what happens with DR and SB?? Will continue to play FIFA 19 for a while, and wonder what modes will be running?

Comments

• Markman007
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Was just thinking with WL obviously over, what happens with DR and SB?? Will continue to play FIFA 19 for a while, and wonder what modes will be running?

Squad battles is still running on FIFA 18 so that should be around as long as the game exists. I’m not sure about DR as that’s a new mode.
  • Cornushon
    Markman007 wrote: »

Squad battles is still running on FIFA 18 so that should be around as long as the game exists. I’m not sure about DR as that’s a new mode.

Good stuff man. Thanks. That means coins will be multiplied, but supply will be quite low. So my cords Should increase a bit in value. Or am I falling in mind trap and not thinking about something obvious?
  • starfox1284
    2352 posts Fans' Favourite

Good stuff man. Thanks. That means coins will be multiplied, but supply will be quite low. So my cords Should increase a bit in value. Or am I falling in mind trap and not thinking about something obvious?

no that is accurate, the cards will increase in value as they won't be packed anymore. The cool thing with 18 during the 19 cycle....EA gave out like 3 icons at christmas for free which was pretty cool.
  • Cornushon

no that is accurate, the cards will increase in value as they won't be packed anymore. The cool thing with 18 during the 19 cycle....EA gave out like 3 icons at christmas for free which was pretty cool.

Thanks man. Ok. I'm going to be crazy reach) are there any packs in store in 18 apart from 7,5k? Cause those coins won't be having much value, and my team is pret6 much done. I will spend it either in Store or Drafts I guess. Or just try and snipe one super card... Will see