WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
I won 7 of 8 games getting the MLS/French weekly objectives using an all MLS team (with french defenders) and then just a hodge podge of random players with some French attackers and was cruising through rivals.

I've now lost 12 of my last 14 games since switching to my WL team.
The biggest frustration or thing idk how to fix is that the opposing defenders/midfielders pressure and step in to intercept my players with great ease. Yet no matter if I'm on constant pressure with aggressive interceptions my defenders are super passive. I'm on my way from D1 to D3 and about to quit without getting my 12 rivals wins. Oh and I forgot I hit the post almost 1:1 ratio for each time I score

Someone have any suggestions, this has been going on several days where nothing works.

Comments

• Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    @Juked By Neymar hey you're still here ;-) at this stage of the game you should know that you have to wait a few days to see your MOJO coming back. It's just a random what ever.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Flexus wrote: »
    @Juked By Neymar hey you're still here ;-) at this stage of the game you should know that you have to wait a few days to see your MOJO coming back. It's just a random what ever.

here until FIFA 20 and then I'm done ;)
  • OZero
    6873 posts Big Money Move
    People tends to play better with inferior teams.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    OZero wrote: »

No, their team (ai controlled) tends to Play a lot better.
  • OZero
    6873 posts Big Money Move
    leon1309 wrote: »

Sometimes yea but that’s not my point. Some people couldn’t manage to control top tier players and thus lead to worse results. Just like you couldn’t drive a Ferrari without proper training.
  • VladimirSochi
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    leon1309 wrote: »

Sometimes yea but that’s not my point. Some people couldn’t manage to control top tier players and thus lead to worse results. Just like you couldn’t drive a Ferrari without proper training.

Lolz. No. It’s actually nothing like that at all
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    This game is trying to tell you you need to buy new players. Change your team and suddenly everything will work again.
  • Juked By Neymar
    maksi wrote: »
    This game is trying to tell you you need to buy new players. Change your team and suddenly everything will work again.

@maksi I just did that and I've tried a game or two with some untradables in my team making another 100 chem team and still just getting blasted
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mystery balled.
  • Pablofsi08
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    I won 7 of 8 games getting the MLS/French weekly objectives using an all MLS team (with french defenders) and then just a hodge podge of random players with some French attackers and was cruising through rivals.

I've now lost 12 of my last 14 games since switching to my WL team.
    The biggest frustration or thing idk how to fix is that the opposing defenders/midfielders pressure and step in to intercept my players with great ease. Yet no matter if I'm on constant pressure with aggressive interceptions my defenders are super passive. I'm on my way from D1 to D3 and about to quit without getting my 12 rivals wins. Oh and I forgot I hit the post almost 1:1 ratio for each time I score

Someone have any suggestions, this has been going on several days where nothing works.

Delay just suddenly increased for everyone after the last patch and anyone not in Germany, Brazil, Holland or the UK is getting massive unbearable gameplay making a rival from those countries move way better on defense.