The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Which striker makes the best runs?

Murphdogz
1524 posts Play-Off Hero
Want a player who automatically runs into open space and don't stand about waiting.

Someone who I can play a ball through to as they always trying to exploit the back line.

91 Owen was always on the run.and although he scored so many goals for me I would get caught out on edge of the box alot as he only has 3 star skills and I know if he was 4 star skills I could of maybe skilled around him so sold him.
Currently using tots yedder but he don't seem to be making them all important runs either.

I have prime eusebio in cam would I be better off putting him in striker position?he don't impact atal in cam.
Sell yedder and maybe buy a cam instead?

Comments

• dont kno about best, but PIM Cruyff has good movement
  • Ishibum
    13666 posts Has That Special Something
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Want a player who automatically runs into open space and don't stand about waiting.

Someone who I can play a ball through to as they always trying to exploit the back line.

91 Owen was always on the run.and although he scored so many goals for me I would get caught out on edge of the box alot as he only has 3 star skills and I know if he was 4 star skills I could of maybe skilled around him so sold him.
    Currently using tots yedder but he don't seem to be making them all important runs either.

I have prime eusebio in cam would I be better off putting him in striker position?he don't impact atal in cam.

Eusebio needs to be at striker
  • Murphdogz
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »

Eusebio needs to be at striker

Thought that myself.
    Problem is I have so many attackers can't fit them all in lol.ill put him back their and sell yedder and buy another cam
  • Jacques89
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tots mbappe has been the best for me this fifa. Play him with eusebio up top and he makes better runs and has the strength advantage when shoulder to shoulder.
  • sturges12345
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    No one on this game makes the right runs. Attacking ai is very poor in Fifa 19
  • D0lvl
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mbappe, Eusebio, richarlison, Rashford, yedder, Lacazette for me.

• Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    Toty mbappe is best for me in terms of getting behind, however tots cr7 is great when you press lb and trigger his run manually. Once cr7 starts running, it’s hard to stop him. Feels like every bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bounce or ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goes right to cr7 feet.
  • futaddikt
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Raul 92 , top top
  • Paulopudasso
    1144 posts Professional
    Tots aguero runs all day
  • Gnomenclature
    5083 posts Big Money Move
    Rashford, eusebio, Ben yedder, timo Werner, and Pim lineker make great runs.

Richarlson, firmino, and cruyff are good too.

Rashford and Werner are those guys that are always riding the the edge of the defense though.
  • Illini McG
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CR7
  • Jpo41
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Werner and yedder
  • FijiBoy
    1091 posts Professional
    Best one for me so far is FB Villa and TOTS Benzema. Have them on get in behind. Villa with 5* weak foot is a huge advantage. Always in place to receive a cut back pass or making those runs for a header or chip through ball. Benzema on other hand is always in the box for headers and one time shots.
  • torakun
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7 and R94
  • Team Sam
    2159 posts Fans' Favourite

*could've, which is an abbreviation of "could have". "Could of" makes no sense and is just people mis-hearing "could've".

Mbappe gets my vote. Always bursting through.
  • Retro_G
    32051 posts National Team Captain
    CR7, High/low workrates.