Is there anyone left in div 1?

SStubbs88
203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Or are they all in div 4 with me?

Pretty much the whole year I've been close to winning one losing one. Today won 3 drew 3 lost 14.

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Yes sir
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes but stopped playing. Waiting for 20. Can’t take anymore unrewarding tackles of 19.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Anytime their is weekly objectives scoring with a certain nation or assisting with defenders or anything atal and you are using say a French player.he will just constantly hit the post.
    Causing you losses
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Anytime their is weekly objectives scoring with a certain nation or assisting with defenders or anything atal and you are using say a French player.he will just constantly hit the post.
    Causing you losses

Don’t sleep on atal. 5 star weak foot. Nice super sub.
  • SStubbs88
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Causing you losses

Strange you should say this as I was using TOTS lacazette, got sick of trying to do objective and losing, so just put TOTS Aubamayang back in and I won 2 in a row.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Causing you losses

Strange you should say this as I was using TOTS lacazette, got sick of trying to do objective and losing, so just put TOTS Aubamayang back in and I won 2 in a row.

I notice it every objective pretty much.
    My yedder scores every angle every game.
    Since this objective
    He was hitting easy shots from centimetres out and missing.
    He shots I could clearly see was under powered.
    Finally get the score with a French done and he goes back to scoring for fun.

Usually i win a game or 2 then lose 1 .
    But with the win 12 rivals matches most became draws on the final seconds.
    Clear chances going begging.
  • Amdp9
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Yea I am in DIV 1
  • Amdp9 wrote: »
    Yea I am in DIV 1

whats your skill points and what have you been finishing on the last few WL
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm in div 1 aswell
    1990 skill points
    Last weekend gold 3 weekend before gold 2
  • VladimirSochi
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes but stopped playing. Waiting for 20. Can’t take anymore unrewarding tackles of 19.

You say this as though it will be any different
  • Invincibility
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    I'm div1 but play all my objectives friday night.. and Saturday and Sunday WL
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11864 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't played rivals at all this week but will maybe have a few games tomorrow in Div 1 to warm up for WL.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Same here. From 1 to 4 lol since those weekly objectives on futswap, I stopped giving a dang in rivials, which eventually led me to less games played on a weekly basis. Loving the casualty
  • pudgyfudgy
    5746 posts Big Money Move
    In Div 1 but I feel like I'm playing the same bunch of guys every time I turn on my console? I could rattle off a bunch of club names off the top of my head... playing the same people so often that I can pretty much identify things like "oh this is that la croqueta spammer" or "oh this is the pretty good skiller" from as early as the kit selection screen.
  • RileyD
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Causing you losses

In the words of Nelly and Tim McGraw;

'Cos it's all in my head, I think about it over and over again'