I can’t stop doing sbcs

Comments

• BK1892
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm going to do one more myself. Narowed it down to R9 or Gullit. Any suggestions which one I should do? Already have Dinho, Eusebio & Pele.
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    Did VVD as well, I think it's just putting in time until the end of the game at this point,
  • BlackFridayRule
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had 10k coins and 2 tots players, dont remember which, but one 93 and one 94 and did pires for fun. And got through it with what i got in packs, some tots i got i sold others went into the sbcs.

So now i have pires... Dunno what to do with him 😂
  • dregana08
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Only have 50k with a 97, 96 and 89 card to complete VVD. I will hopefully have enough after rewards tomorrow morning (gold 1 + 2x ultimate packs from DR rewards). If I get unlucky, then I won't bother starting him.

Guessing the 96 Is quag or Pepe, which 97 are you planning on trading in 😳

Pique (96) and Salah.

Pique is awesome (but replacing him with VVD) but I don't rate 97 Salah at all.

Ended up completing VVD and have 125k left over! I did trade in 2x 97 Salah's though.

Great success.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2592 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 8
    :)
    ka85psz.png

:|
    mlSUBAe.jpg
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13950 posts Has That Special Something
    ka85psz.png

mlSUBAe.jpg

Is he good
  • SomeNextGuy
    2592 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 8
    ka85psz.png

mlSUBAe.jpg

Is he good

Don't know, I'm out at the cinema. Will try him later, although I need to do something about them chem issue I'll have with him.

Need to rinse my club for coins for either TOTS Dumfries or TOTS TAA 🤔
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13950 posts Has That Special Something
    ka85psz.png

mlSUBAe.jpg

Is he good

Don't know, I'm out at the cinema. Will try him later, although I need to do something about them chem issue I'll have with him.

Need to rinse my club for coins for either TOTS Dumfries or TOTS TAA 🤔

Good idea, I'd say dumfries
  • joehuk
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    ..... must.... resist..... Icon sbc

Have both squads ready to submit need to hold fire untill 6pm see what they release.

As there a only one icon I could use / try and that's pele.

Maybe maradonna for fun factor.
  • D0lvl
    1389 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pulled base VDS from the icon sbc.

Any good? Is he worse than tots ederson?

• AlbinoXI
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was lucky enough to get alisson from untradeable rivals earlier so my chem problem has been solved when I do decide to use van dijk
  • KRANG00
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was lucky enough to get alisson from untradeable rivals earlier so my chem problem has been solved when I do decide to use van dijk

He's awful thou! I went and bought TAA rather than use that clown in goal
  • nextqprmanager
    3317 posts National Call-Up

You need > Alisson for chem - Im using them now
  • Aqeel87
    2355 posts Fans' Favourite
    These are the only reason I've played the last 2 FIFA's.

• Pooter
    1209 posts Professional
    They should have redone the vvd a bit earlier
  • Delboy13710
    4663 posts National Call-Up
    Would you rince your club for Eusebio already done the icon section
    Would mean putting PIM Blanc into a different 100k pack. Maybe Pim Socrates as well there not getting used even as subs 😬
  • DaMMian
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I genuinely can’t help myself I’m doing van dijk now and I probably won’t ever use him what have we become

when addiction is stronger like you are in trouble, doesn't matter what is it cigarettes, vodka, narcotics, online gaming/gambling etc. all this stuff is bad when you can't control it!

ps. I will not moralize you because I have some addictions myself, one of them was doing SBC, I made every player who ea released every, some did not even play one match to try it and used them in the next scb. Now when the next Fifa comes out I have a lesson if any player is not better than the one you have in your squad I just won't do it!!!

I don't even know if I will buy fifa20 when ea fixes the game 10 months after release. such things are done a maximum of 3 months after and not now. that so funny good job ea
  • Staxdoobie
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would mean putting PIM Blanc into a different 100k pack. Maybe Pim Socrates as well there not getting used even as subs 😬

I've decided to do this today. Packed 6 TOTS this morning in DR rewards, which pushed me over the edge. Did Goretzka this morning, I'll do SMS or Florenzi tomorrow, will do Van Dijk if there's anything left after all this devastation. I absolutely can not stop!
  • Delboy13710
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

I've decided to do this today. Packed 6 TOTS this morning in DR rewards, which pushed me over the edge. Did Goretzka this morning, I'll do SMS or Florenzi tomorrow, will do Van Dijk if there's anything left after all this devastation. I absolutely can not stop!

Its time my first team already set . Built a 93 rated second team and played once with it 😬
    Might as well try Eusebio before the game ends going to hurt throwing Blanc and Ramos in SBC as I've played so much with them
  • Staxdoobie
    edited August 8

Its time my first team already set . Built a 93 rated second team and played once with it 😬
    Might as well try Eusebio before the game ends going to hurt throwing Blanc and Ramos in SBC as I've played so much with them

I just can't throw away cards I've used a lot. I have page after page of high-rated cards that I've barely ever used and it'll be a wrench to see even those go! EoE Torres, Flash Iniesta, Futties Musa*, none of them are ever used. They've just been feeding my SBC obsession!

* not an SBC
  • Delboy13710

I just can't throw away cards I've used a lot. I have page after page of high-rated cards that I've barely ever used and it'll be a wrench to see even those go! EoE Torres, Flash Iniesta, Futties Musa*, none of them are ever used. They've just been feeding my SBC obsession!

* not an SBC

Well got max 84 rated on the 100k pack for Blanc 😂 good whilst it lasted
  • Nessy
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    Yeah I can’t stop 😂 Did Hazard but no way of getting him in my 1st team, had to build him his own team 🤷‍♂️

Haha it’s the first time this year I’ve had more than 1 squad which is good it’s more fun

I did Hazard and I don't even play with wingers :D
  • Staxdoobie

* not an SBC

Well got max 84 rated on the 100k pack for Blanc 😂 good whilst it lasted

Ouch. Do a couple of Gold Upgrade packs, might make up for it.
  • D0lvl
    1389 posts Play-Off Hero
    In a dilemma about what to do next. Like others, I want to continue upgrading my squad.

Was going to go with a bundes hybrid team for the WL since doing the Alaba and Goretzka sbcs.

The next upgrade would be Havertz but his price has gone up since rewards. (expected).

I have around 500-600k coins. I can probably trade/get lucky pack something worth selling to have enough for Havertz.

The other part of me wants to finish PIM Cruyff but his high rated squads with 2 IFs put me off. Will I have enough to finish Cruyff with 600k plus some high untradeables? I have a bunch of high rated that are only filling the bench and not even being subbed on.
  • AlbinoXI
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero

You need > Alisson for chem - Im using them now

I’ve got PIM maldini aswell as gullit so I’m good
  • Delboy13710
    Didnt end well managed to do 7 sections of Eusebio. 1 blue in all my packs seems today is not my day got PIM Socrates I can put in another 100k pack but a bit reluctant just incase I get nothing back
  • Gnomenclature
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well... started maradonna. Don't need him, but I've never tried any version of him and would love to try him out before the game ends. Kinda wish I didn't put all my non useful icons in 100k packs now lol. Guess I could do another random icon sbc.
  • AlbinoXI
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have I completed savic....... of course I have do I have the following cms already gullit pogba goretzka alaba aouar vieira of course I do 🤣

My names albino and I’m addicted to sbcs
  • BigHarryNutz
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There's hardly any SBC to do except for the ones i won't use at all.

TBH i was waiting for something else than a Premium Gold Player pack. 800k ready to blow on Ultimate Packs for the rush.
  • PiotrLolo
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 9
    I started doing Gullit. I bought an Icon for 266k (the cheapest on PC) and put him into SBC.

1x82, 2x 82, 2x82 and the rest was worse :joy: Can't even fill TOTW 81+ SBC with this crap. No other SBC's to use those low rated rare players.