I can’t stop doing sbcs

AlbinoXI
1681 posts Play-Off Hero
I genuinely can’t help myself I’m doing van dijk now and I probably won’t ever use him what have we become

Comments

• D0lvl
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same.

Wish they’d bring back some of the older prime icon sets
  • Gnomenclature
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha, I have poty vvd from the first run... I was actually think of doing him again just for packs and a fresh card... something is seriously wrong with me...
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same. Just done the 89 section on VVD. 160k left at the moment, need to rinse my club to finish it due to my fodder being non existent.

There was a time where I'd have pages of fodder, but I seem to be completing a new SBC every other day now 😂
  • Team Sam
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha, I have poty vvd from the first run... I was actually think of doing him again just for packs and a fresh card... something is seriously wrong with me...

Haha, considered the same!
  • Gnomenclature
    Team Sam wrote: »

It's even more ridiculous because I packed his tots last night from a league sbc... too bad I didn't pack him last week when he was worth a mil... still got 500k though.
  • joehuk
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hooked on rinsing sbcs over players tbh hoping for the final big pull.

Ney,Messi,cr7 etc but nope ofc not :joy:

Upgrade packs
    TOTS packs

Trying not to get drawn into icon pack final couple of days lol.. did one got hagi..

• jhonps3
    1695 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 7
    When your coins or your untreatable players will finished you would stop. :smiley:
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    jhonps3 wrote: »
    When your coins or your untreatable players will finished you would stop. :smiley:

Was sitting at 1.45m finished him I’m now at 1.3
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team Sam wrote: »

I was going to do goretzka 🤣 my god we’re in deep
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Relatable.
    Done 3 of the icon sbcs ( i dont know why), pulled baby gullit, prime vieri and prime maradona.
    Was planning on putting all into 100k packs but couldnt force myself to put a 97 in it so went and completed the 89 icon part of gullit :D
    Baby gullit went into the normal icon part so i‘m gonna do gullit now.

Done hazard purely for the packs.
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 7
    4-D164537-E567-4-F18-937-F-811876929427.pngF723-E174-D363-4-B76-BACA-BB09-D6-B793-C6.jpgE7220-BB3-14-C2-4-BF2-A335-8-EBCC3688547.jpg

Not 1 tradeable player to be seen 😬 plan is to pick up Aubameyang and Suarez also a couple of others for links for alternative squads ie Robertson da costa etc
  • EricVanDerek
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

How many untradeables did you throw in to the VVD SBC? At this stage of the game I know the packs will throw out good returns, but I’m nervous of starting the SBC, running out of funds and then FB Mahrez dropping (who I desperately want to do). I can’t imagine it will only cost me 150k to do VVD...

Thanks
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero

How many untradeables did you throw in to the VVD SBC? At this stage of the game I know the packs will throw out good returns, but I’m nervous of starting the SBC, running out of funds and then FB Mahrez dropping (who I desperately want to do). I can’t imagine it will only cost me 150k to do VVD...

Thanks

Started with 93 Benitez, 91 volland and 86 scream costa and then a handful of 83s
  • dregana08
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    Only have 50k with a 97, 96 and 89 card to complete VVD. I will hopefully have enough after rewards tomorrow morning (gold 1 + 2x ultimate packs from DR rewards). If I get unlucky, then I won't bother starting him.
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Only have 50k with a 97, 96 and 89 card to complete VVD. I will hopefully have enough after rewards tomorrow morning (gold 1 + 2x ultimate packs from DR rewards). If I get unlucky, then I won't bother starting him.

Guessing the 96 Is quag or Pepe, which 97 are you planning on trading in 😳
  • Snugglebites
    1045 posts Professional
    These are the only reason I've played the last 2 FIFA's.
  • KRANG00
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I can’t stop 😂 Did Hazard but no way of getting him in my 1st team, had to build him his own team 🤷‍♂️
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    Yeah I can’t stop 😂 Did Hazard but no way of getting him in my 1st team, had to build him his own team 🤷‍♂️

Haha it’s the first time this year I’ve had more than 1 squad which is good it’s more fun
  • PiotrLolo
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 7
    Prices are insane (low). I sold TOTS Mbappe for 3.800.000. I had 4.000.000. I started doing Sócrates. Just finished him and I still have over 3.500.000 and I can buy Mbappe back for 2.000.000 if I want lol. Maybe I will do something pricey just for fun.
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Prices are insane (low). I sold TOTS Mbappe for 3.800.000. I had 4.000.000. I started doing Sócrates. Just finished him and I still have over 3.500.000 and I can buy Mbappe back for 2.000.000 if I want lol. Maybe I will do something pricey just for fun.

Would be interested to know how he is, if I don’t go for Suarez and auba it will be mbappe or messi
  • Alex_cr
    4231 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve been like this for 2 years!
  • Gnomenclature
    Ok, lol. I just put my tots goretzka in for a fresh one through the sbc... cost me 10k and the rare player pack gave me back tots cancelo, chiesa, and piatek...

Might have to do the same for vvd now... so bored...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4830 posts Big Money Move
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

Would be interested to know how he is, if I don’t go for Suarez and auba it will be mbappe or messi

My buddy got tots mbappe from a ligue one upgrade. He barely even plays the game. I’ve logged on and played some games with him. He is in division 4 (I’m in 1) so it isn’t totally fair. But I scored like 28 goals in 10 games. Best striker I’ve ever used.
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa 20, SBCs cost 2x market value and people will do them from scratch
  • AjaxLegends
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    I keep doing SBC’s as well. Even did the Icon SBC even though none would make my team (except for maybe Prime Pele, Cruyff or Maradonna). Just trying to unload the coins really. Plus packs are fun now with all the walkouts.
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    did VVD for 150k last night.. Helped me to offset the 400k loss on Neymar. Hand is itching to do another SBC that I don't even know.. might do maradona.. or goretzka.. hmm..
  • dregana08

Pique (96) and Salah.

Pique is awesome (but replacing him with VVD) but I don't rate 97 Salah at all.
  • dregana08

Pique (96) and Salah.

Pique is awesome (but replacing him with VVD) but I don't rate 97 Salah at all.

LOL just packed 97 Salah again (red). Will definitely be throwing him in now.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    Haha my man, I'm literally looking at doing vvd to replace futties Juan and then prob do goretz to link with futties alaba and swap sanches my days lol
  • Delboy13710
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    So far I've done for 1.2 mil from scratch.
    Pogba
    PIM Desailly
    Alaba
    EoaE Ribery
    Goretzka
    Base icon Sbc

Good value problem is I'm barely playing built a strong second team thinking to throw them into Eusebio