Career Mode Dev Team

TeamExtreme17
3008 posts National Call-Up
edited August 2019
Mihai Adamescu & Alex Constantinescu

It is great to see we now have a dedicated Career Mode Dev Team. I would personally like to thank them for all their hard work this year and luck forward to providing feedback in the future to further improve Career Mode. Fifa 20 has finally give us that base to start from :)

Comments

• MJD85
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheers
  • Pwalie86
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    Two last names ending in mescu and nescu. :p

If it's just those that made the changes to career mode for this year then they've done a bang on job. Would love to see a whole team in the future though. Next-gen is seriously going to push innovation.
  • ~Adma~
    91 posts Park Captain
    Good on them but is that the Career Mode dev team? A company the size of EA and just 2 people are working on career mode?
  • TeamExtreme17
    They're the 2 names on the Pitch Notes. Obviously Corey / Zaro and a few others take a lot of fan feedback / suggestions and i presume work with them..
  • MOES98
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ~Adma~ wrote: »
    Good on them but is that the Career Mode dev team? A company the size of EA and just 2 people are working on career mode?

Last year it must have been 0 persons so a huge upgrade, nevertheless.
  • MOES98
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But yes, thank you for finally doing something good about Career Mode.
    But remember this is enough for Fifa 20, but the mode is far from perfect. So continue developing the mode, and make it better!
  • Good job made by my Romanian's !! Hope for liga 1 Romania to be added in fifa 20! Let's goo!!!
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely! They did a good job from what I could tell so far! :D
  • Altair14
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree.
    Finally the development team has shown that they have worked on it, creating a good starting point for the future.

As a lover of my career I am very happy because the features added are all features that give a nod to managerial games, and this is the right direction.

Listen to our feedback and create TOGETHER the ultimate career
  • ChrisW1991
    1142 posts Professional

It is great to see we now have a dedicated Career Mode Dev Team. I would personally like to thank them for all their hard work this year and luck forward to providing feedback in the future to further improve Career Mode. Fifa 20 has finally give us that base to start from :)

Agreed, so hyped for csreer mode this year.. Finally a huge step in the right direction, for me the press conferences ect are amazing new features but the game changer is the dynamic player potential, love that!
  • I agree.
  • It's just a shame they've both made a complete mess of career mode this year.

If it's just the two of them working on Career Mode then we might get these issues sorted by early next year..
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree.

Now I see what happened. They got confused and thought you meant for them to work on FIFA Ultimate Team.

Now we know how it happened. The only dedicated career mode members were working on FUT.
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Agreed, so hyped for csreer mode this year.. Finally a huge step in the right direction, for me the press conferences ect are amazing new features but the game changer is the dynamic player potential, love that!

Curious to know that now that you have seen the game and career mode if you are still hyped.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Can this be moved to the Career Mode section please @EA_Andy
  • TeamExtreme17
    I've seen numerous video / social media posts this week of no credits in Fifa for Career Mode? I'm confused as i thought we had a dedicated CM team now? Anyway, without the issues at launch i think it would be great to post constructive feedback to get all these CM issues ironed out in future Title Updates and for Fifa 21, so we can at least have a perfectly working mode to build on, when the bugs are fixed i really think we have a great base for a great Career Mode!
  • I've seen numerous video / social media posts this week of no credits in Fifa for Career Mode? I'm confused as i thought we had a dedicated CM team now? Anyway, without the issues at launch i think it would be great to post constructive feedback to get all these CM issues ironed out in future Title Updates and for Fifa 21, so we can at least have a perfectly working mode to build on, when the bugs are fixed i really think we have a great base for a great Career Mode!

People have been giving constructive feedback for years, yet career mode has been getting worse every year. I think it's time for us offline players to just accept they don't care and give up on the game altogether. I've never seen it so broken ever and I've been playing this game since 1995. 3 updates and still no fix for career mode, only FUT/Volta/etc. We're rapidly closing in to a month since Origin Access Premier launch and still no word on a fix. What's the point in paying 60-90 Euros for a game that has a 1 year lifespan, when it's broken for months, if not its entire life cycle. It saddens me as a football fan, but I think it's time we move on. No one other than forum moderators even bothers to read our messages. All they care about is FUT. And that has been the case for years. FUT and EA greediness has killed offline/career mode FIFA, it's time we finally let it die. It has been 10 years we struggled to make our voices heard and make EA care about career. For the last 6 years or so, they didn't even care to edit some simple lines in a few ini files so the mode is at least playable. I as a PC player did it myself or used mods to be able to actually enjoy a game I pay for. I'm done. And everybody that is only buying FIFA for career mode, like me, should do the same. It's pointless. NO ONE at EA cares about us. NOT ONE.
  • Reezy1807
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    techneek wrote: »
    I've seen numerous video / social media posts this week of no credits in Fifa for Career Mode? I'm confused as i thought we had a dedicated CM team now? Anyway, without the issues at launch i think it would be great to post constructive feedback to get all these CM issues ironed out in future Title Updates and for Fifa 21, so we can at least have a perfectly working mode to build on, when the bugs are fixed i really think we have a great base for a great Career Mode!

People have been giving constructive feedback for years, yet career mode has been getting worse every year. I think it's time for us offline players to just accept they don't care and give up on the game altogether. I've never seen it so broken ever and I've been playing this game since 1995. 3 updates and still no fix for career mode, only FUT/Volta/etc. We're rapidly closing in to a month since Origin Access Premier launch and still no word on a fix. What's the point in paying 60-90 Euros for a game that has a 1 year lifespan, when it's broken for months, if not its entire life cycle. It saddens me as a football fan, but I think it's time we move on. No one other than forum moderators even bothers to read our messages. All they care about is FUT. And that has been the case for years. FUT and EA greediness has killed offline/career mode FIFA, it's time we finally let it die. It has been 10 years we struggled to make our voices heard and make EA care about career. For the last 6 years or so, they didn't even care to edit some simple lines in a few ini files so the mode is at least playable. I as a PC player did it myself or used mods to be able to actually enjoy a game I pay for. I'm done. And everybody that is only buying FIFA for career mode, like me, should do the same. It's pointless. NO ONE at EA cares about us. NOT ONE.

Yo fr man and the worst part is the sweet gameplay we had has been updated by fifa with this last update they just released to the usual ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Now opponents just look for wing players to cross the ball in and score. Like literally i tested this w Barca and that's mostly what they do, run in from the wing to to score or cross to score.
    Please if u know any mods for gameplay on PC i'd like to know man, i'm sick of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Still so many issues with Career Mode..

Why are they not being addressed in Title Updates???
  • MrSkittles93
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only FIFA 21 can bring us new Career Mode... I know - sad, but true...
  • TeamExtreme17
    I hope this dedicated Career Mode Dev Team have been busy fixing all of the bugs still present in Fifa 20 before they add new features in Fifa 21..
  • TeamExtreme17
    I hope this dedicated Career Mode Dev Team have been busy fixing all of the bugs still present in Fifa 20 before they add new features in Fifa 21..

We will soon see..
  • ChrisW1991
    1142 posts Professional
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-21/features?utm_campaign=fifa21_hd_ww_ic_soco_yt_fifa-21-reveal-features-230720&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&cid=64032&ts=1595516828822

Some details on new career mode additions added to their website! Can finally play it fm style and play in sim match mode, can jump in at any point to play the match if the results aren't going your way! Can now train players in new positions too