CR7 TOTS: when buy him?

regia5bg
924 posts Semi-Pro
I just sold my CR7 OTW (98) for 2.33m, and I'm currently on 3.97m cash.

CR7 TOTS current price is around 4.15m-4.2m, and I'd expect it to lower a little bit tomorrow.

When could it be the right time to buy him? I'll list some more item tonight to be able to reach anyway 4.2-4.3m tomorrow, I'm just wondering if the price will go drastically down or not. One week ago he was 7.6m, and with "batch 3" first WL packs it's now almost 50% of that one, so I could be optimistic to see him going down but I'm not sure about it.

Anyway I strongly want him for this WL as I'll still play only 3 WLs so I want to play with him :)

Comments

• Thefranchise92
    6636 posts Big Money Move
    September 26th
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your only going to play 3 more weekend leagues and your worried about his price drastically dropping? Have you found a way to transfer your coins to fifa 20?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Just buy him ffs
  • Al_HFX
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tomorrow
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Your only going to play 3 more weekend leagues and your worried about his price drastically dropping? Have you found a way to transfer your coins to fifa 20?

I'm not worried about the future price, but about the price between today and saturday, as I don't want to risk to not be able to afford him in case the price won't go down or I won't get the money I think I'll get tonight :)

And I was curious too :D
  • Professor
    4111 posts National Call-Up
    Last week. But honestly just get him Asap to enjoy him. I've had mine for almost 400 games now.
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    He will keep getting cheaper but you simply have no time left to play man....
  • CheeseSlice
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    regia5bg wrote: »
    I just sold my CR7 OTW (98) for 2.33m, and I'm currently on 3.97m cash.

CR7 TOTS current price is around 4.15m-4.2m, and I'd expect it to lower a little bit tomorrow.

When could it be the right time to buy him? I'll list some more item tonight to be able to reach anyway 4.2-4.3m tomorrow, I'm just wondering if the price will go drastically down or not. One week ago he was 7.6m, and with "batch 3" first WL packs it's now almost 50% of that one, so I could be optimistic to see him going down but I'm not sure about it.

Anyway I strongly want him for this WL as I'll still play only 3 WLs so I want to play with him :)

Surely the 98 rated version isnt that mutch worse than the 99
  • Jonboyparker
    7441 posts League Winner
    As soon as you have the coins!!!

I paid 6.6mil and do not regret it. I got an extra month of game time with him and now I’m done.

You want to use him so get him before the game is dead. Once that fifa 20 demo is out... Fifa 19 is binned.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    He may drop tomorrow at rewards. Maybe not.

He may also go up as a lot of people will be buying him.

• regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Best TOTS will be part of rewards, but I surely won't get him xD

During the whole season I only got Alisson TOTS (two weeks ago) as red player good enough to play matches in my DR/WL team :D
  • Arsenalman
    3824 posts National Call-Up

Best TOTS will be part of rewards, but I surely won't get him xD

During the whole season I only got Alisson TOTS (two weeks ago) as red player good enough to play matches in my DR/WL team :D
    Rewards are different tomorrow?
  • torakun
    2701 posts National Call-Up
    I'm getting him when he's drop below 4 mill. Preferably 3,5 mill. No reason and don't need him in actuality but those money is for nothing. Might as well use it
  • RadamelFalcao9
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sold mine...and got the 98 instead. He is like 2 million coins cheaper 😂
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    personally i think he will go up 2mro, lots of ppl are waiting for 2moro to get him
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro

At this point of the game I really find it hard to improve my team, considering chemistry.

I currently have only 2 upgradables players: Ramos (UCL) and CR7 (OTW).

To be honest, Ramos would be better upgraded with Maldini Prime (through SBC) but atm I just want the best possible CR7 I can afford xD
  • RadamelFalcao9
    322 posts Sunday League Hero

At this point of the game I really find it hard to improve my team, considering chemistry.

I currently have only 2 upgradables players: Ramos (UCL) and CR7 (OTW).

To be honest, Ramos would be better upgraded with Maldini Prime (through SBC) but atm I just want the best possible CR7 I can afford xD

I also thought the same....

But then saw Radja Nainggolan and son going for ridiculous low prices, so didnt want to lock my coins on the 99 version of CR7, and get more fun players instead.

It all depends on what is missing in your team tho