Prime Eusebio still worth it?

Tboon
2271 posts Fans' Favourite
There are many positive reviews about him and I'm tempted to spend my last 900k coins to finish his SBC (already did the icon part). But is he still worth it?

Or are players like Tots Suarez, tots Griezmann are better choices?

My other strikers are Tots Ben Yedder and Richarlison.

Thanks!

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5504 posts Big Money Move
    Yes. No brainer.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    I use his prime behind TOTS WBY & lewandowski, he's fantastic. Get him
  • freakjas
    5650 posts Big Money Move
    I just wish they would have released the pim sbc. Honestly the best card i‘ve used this year.

Not really interested in the prime though
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's been great for me though after packing TOTS Yedder last week and using him for the objectives and WL/DR,etc. Yedder has benched Eusebio for me.

He's cheap at 161k.

I'll probably go back to Eusebio for chem reasons when I try a new team in the future.
  • Him or prime ronaldo?
  • ILevis
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In terms of value for coins not really. He is basically identical to TOTS Ben Yedder, while Ben Yedder is only 150k.

But if you need him for chemistry or wouldnt use the coins for other improvements to your team, go for it. He is definitely a very good card
  • DannySTFC
    987 posts Professional
    The best card I’ve used in any Fifa.
  • Tboon
    edited August 7
    ILevis wrote: »
    In terms of value for coins not really. He is basically identical to TOTS Ben Yedder, while Ben Yedder is only 150k.

But if you need him for chemistry or wouldnt use the coins for other improvements to your team, go for it. He is definitely a very good card

Thanks! I really like Ben Yedder so a player like him would be great. Otherwise there are way cheaper alternatives like tots Griezmann who I can buy for less...
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Him or prime ronaldo?

Eusebio.

Have both and if I could go back, I would've done PIM Cruyff instead of r96.

• Freddieboi_27
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Him or prime ronaldo?

Eusebio.

Have both and if I could go back, I would've done PIM Cruyff instead of r96.

Me exactly, wish i did PIM cruyff too
  • LennySUFC
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Literally completed it last Friday, he’s a machine 100% worth it plus with pack weight you’ll likely pull something that saves some coins
  • Freefolk
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 7
    Debating this myself, looking to replace dinho at cam just because i dont like players off chem haha (switching to 41212 ingame)

Debating between Eusabio and Cruyff...
    You will more than likely make most coins back; started Vieira last week with 300k, finished him, still managed to do VVD, Goretzka, Alaba...

OP I would replace Yedder with Griez either way Yedder was disappointing for me; Griez is an animal up top

8-A557-CDC-341-E-4-C5-E-8-C19-DE024528831-D.jpg
  • Navraat
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Get Ben Yedder
  • ILevis
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tboon wrote: »
    ILevis wrote: »

Thanks! I really like Ben Yedder so a player like him would be great. Otherwise there are way cheaper alternatives like tots Griezmann who I can buy for less...

Personally wouldnt ever use Griezmann or Suarez because i want my attackers to have atleast 4/4 at this stage of the game. And considering you get packs, can use untradeables and already did the icon part, i dont think Eusebio would be that much more expensive than Griezmann
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Eusebio for me is like a cockroach. He survives anything. He has been pushed out to wide sometimes just so he's in the team.

He's cam now so back in the center where he is most effective.

You can't not play him when all he needs is one shooting opportunity and it's almost a certain goal.
  • Tboon
    Navraat wrote: »
    Get Ben Yedder

Already got him and best striker so far for me :)
  • Tboon
    So it looks like I'm going to get the players to finish Eusebio sbc! :)
  • DUserUP
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i play him next to prime pele and the pair are insane most games
  • Tboon
    Almost finished the sbc... just a few special cards and no single blue card! Didn't expect that.