I bought and sold at the wrong times!

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited August 7
I did the right thing by selling up before batch 3 hits... and did everything wrong afterwards!

bought TOTS Hazard at 1.8M after he slightly rebounded from 1.7M during rewards...he dropped to 1.5M when his FUTTIES nominee card arrived and further to 1M when the SBC came out... sold him at 1M and he has stabilised since!

been holding to buy TOTS VVD until he dropped to 1.1M on Sunday thinking that'd be a safe price..... wasn't expecting his POTY SBC and now he's below 600k!

I've lost 300-500k on average for other players i've bought but 800k on Hazard was a big hit! Never imagine i'd lost 500k over VVD as well...

Is this happening to any of you, or are most here buying and selling at much better times?

My last target is TOTS Son and I sold up this rest of my club to have 518k.... I've seen his lowest bin at 523k so it was hard to take that i was just 5k short of getting him!

Wondering how much longer it'd take EA to fix the min of TOTS Quagliarella coz I don't want to quick sell him for 11k just to afford TOTS Son.

Comments

• Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    Give quags 99 contracts, and a hunter chem style. And min bin.
    Maybe even an attribute card.

I sold 2 in first cycle with 99 contracts and hunter chem. Both were fresh.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Devers wrote: »
    Give quags 99 contracts, and a hunter chem style. And min bin.
    Maybe even an attribute card.

I sold 2 in first cycle with 99 contracts and hunter chem. Both were fresh.

Thx for the advice. Will give it a try although mine's no longer fresh (used him as a sub for a couple games)

Son has gone up and i regretted not quick selling Quags to get Son. I also just realised that I could've gotten 5k (which I have now) by selling some of my consumables.
  • KRANG00
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Paid 1.1 for TOTS Son and he's had dropped to 600k before i'd even played a game a few days later.

It's August thou so who cares :)
  • leon1309
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 7
    BC_United wrote: »
    I did the right thing by selling up before batch 3 hits... and did everything wrong afterwards!

bought TOTS Hazard at 1.8M after he slightly rebounded from 1.7M during rewards...he dropped to 1.5M when his FUTTIES nominee card arrived and further to 1M when the SBC came out... sold him at 1M and he has stabilised since!

been holding to buy TOTS VVD until he dropped to 1.1M on Sunday thinking that'd be a safe price..... wasn't expecting his POTY SBC and now he's below 600k!

I've lost 300-500k on average for other players i've bought but 800k on Hazard was a big hit! Never imagine i'd lost 500k over VVD as well...

Is this happening to any of you, or are most here buying and selling at much better times?

My last target is TOTS Son and I sold up this rest of my club to have 518k.... I've seen his lowest bin at 523k so it was hard to take that i was just 5k short of getting him!

Wondering how much longer it'd take EA to fix the min of TOTS Quagliarella coz I don't want to quick sell him for 11k just to afford TOTS Son.

300k on Suarez, 80k on Benzema, 140k on Werner...managed to sell the rest of purchased (highest tier ones: Benz, Griez, Havertz) for no loss, or am trying to sell for min bin. Got lucky on selling Lewa for 940k over the night (bought for 900k), Just before he plumeted.

Keeping the above mentioned as they are excellent cards.