BEST Super-sub

Invincibility
3421 posts National Call-Up
edited August 6
Got 1.65M for a supersub.. thursday it will be above 2mil who should I get as my new supersub

1. TOTS Mbappe
2. TOTS Messi
3. TOTS SON/Griezmann/ Ben Yedder/Pepe all 4 of them for less then 1.5M

20190807-013558.jpg

Screenshot-20190807-013847-Chrome.jpg

20190807-015113.jpg

Comments

• Ben
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    You don’t need one .
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    You should upgrade other areas as Hazard is a good enough sub. I bring him on at half time usually. Replace Militao with Toty Varane or get the best possible Neymar you can afford.
  • Invincibility
    Professor wrote: »
    You should upgrade other areas as Hazard is a good enough sub. I bring him on at half time usually. Replace Militao with Toty Varane or get the best possible Neymar you can afford.

Lost 3 Mil on TOTS CR7 otherwise I would have bought TOTS Neymar instant
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    Professor wrote: »

Lost 3 Mil on TOTS CR7 otherwise I would have bought TOTS Neymar instant

Don't stress it, I bought Cr7 when he was released for 6.7 and got Neymar for 5.5 thinking that was a great price. Have lost combined like 6 million but they are the 2 best players I've used all game and very fun cards.
  • Ishibum
    12256 posts Has That Special Something
    I believe this is what the kids refer to as "flexing" :lol:

Amazing squad, man. Only thing I'd try to include is a top end cdm to see games out (I love Alaba but not as a CDM)
  • Invincibility
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I believe this is what the kids refer to as "flexing" :lol:

Amazing squad, man. Only thing I'd try to include is a top end cdm to see games out (I love Alaba but not as a CDM)

Haha thanks! I would only flex if my R9 and Gullit were Moments cards :D

Playing Pogba at CDM at the moment.. but will complete the 9 futswaps Fabinho for devensively minded CDM
  • Invincibility
    Just bought TOTS Mbappe and SON as my new supersubs