The price ive had to pay -oh the pain 😢

CheeseSlice
732 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 6
Last night i was in div 6 around 10 points off div 5 ... ready for rank 1 rewards ok thurs... i was on 990 points ..:

85fdd6049db5b4d629222d8e7c715da6.jpeg

This morning i started doing the mls weekly objective..:

Bought and Subbed on tots zlatan ...:couldnt wait...:

23 defeats later ... and i am here needing 3 goals

2f81a4468214dd498d83f586c5ded23d.jpeg

Zlatan is soooo hopeless....: ive hit the bar and post amd blazed it over ...i tap shoot button as gentle as possible and he hoofs it ...::

Its hard trying to feed it him all the time but his image is stuttery and he keeps falling over AND he kept getting out pushed and foored by nacho monreal ...

😢😢😢😢

Comments

• Welcome to the club! the game is over man!
    I'm sorry you go through this pain but you are not alone!
  • Ishibum
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    The good news is, you can do that potm Martinez SBC and use that instead.
  • smokingjoebl0w
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does your controller LED change to green when you hit a perfect timed shot? That would be a cool feature LOL
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow there really is a world under division 6 where people are playing at! Never been there.
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fake News

Nobody loses 23 in a row unless they relegate themselves down.

Weirdo
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
  • Samaras9 wrote: »
    Fake News

Nobody loses 23 in a row unless they relegate themselves down.

Weirdo

Well, maybe he is losing 23 in row.!
  • Ben_W
    72 posts Park Captain
    Why don’t u just message ur opponent and ask them if they’ll let u score with zlatan and you’ll let them win
  • Ben_W wrote: »
    Why don’t u just message ur opponent and ask them if they’ll let u score with zlatan and you’ll let them win

I remember my opponent asked me to let him score. And I did let him won the game. Although not everyone will let you score.

• Ben_W wrote: »

I did try that 1 time but i got a message stating id be be kicked off once the timer counts down.. ..as soon as i press the middle button
  • Orison
    47681 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ben_W wrote: »

I did try that 1 time but i got a message stating id be be kicked off once the timer counts down.. ..as soon as i press the middle button

There is an xbox app. You can type on phone or PC
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Zlatan was amazing for me!
  • D0lvl
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just move your keeper to the side. Most opponents will know that you are doing objectives. I did this objective in one game....
  • Vix14
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's a noice controller
  • Vix14 wrote: »
    That's a noice controller

£11.99 from computer exchange shop...id smashed my 2 previous ones in fifa 18😄
  • smokingjoebl0w
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA makes you a VIOLENT person
  • number7rocky
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    No offence but Zlatan ain't the hopeless one here... 😂
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Even in Div 3, ive found the Zlat one pretty easy. 6 goals in 5 game for me, and thats not manipulating things in terms of letting others score so i can score.

Just gone mega attacking, not overly caring about wins or losses trying to score as many as i can :)

His power shot is pretty insane
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move

That's what I did. Opponent asked if I was down, so we each scored 10 goals, then played an actual match the last 5 minutes or so of the game.
  • FifaProDK
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect

Pause the game you won't get the timer.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA makes you a VIOLENT person

Or said person could already be violent and can't control their emotions so shouldn't really engage in an activity that triggers those tendencies.

Or maybe it's all EA fault. That's the easy option.
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Take me 13 games to finish MLS objective in div 3. FB Zlatan is worst ST i ever use. Slow and clunky af. Can’t outrun def and take forever to turn and shoot. I put him into SBC hazard right after.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Take me 13 games to finish MLS objective in div 3. FB Zlatan is worst ST i ever use. Slow and clunky af. Can’t outrun def and take forever to turn and shoot. I put him into SBC hazard right after.

FB zlatan when released was op. That was like 8 months ago or something.

No surprise he isn't up to scratch now.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Last night i was in div 6 around 10 points off div 5 ... ready for rank 1 rewards ok thurs... i was on 990 points ..:

Zlatan is soooo hopeless....: ive hit the bar and post amd blazed it over ...i tap shoot button as gentle as possible and he hoofs it ...::

Its hard trying to feed it him all the time but his image is stuttery and he keeps falling over AND he kept getting out pushed and foored by nacho monreal ...

😢😢😢😢

Like wtf man...
    I only played 3 games for this objective. 3 goals in first 2,last game the guy had off chem MLS attackers, so we ended up 11-11. It was lots of fun.
    French goals objective was also simple 3 ez wins in Div4 around 1400 skills.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    That’s some rotten luck. Try not to dwell on these objectives too much. It starts all over again in a month on a new game. Use this time to use the players you want to. Clear out your garbage and use what coins you can get.

The objectives are really quite pointless now unless you’re staying on Fifa 19.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

😢😢😢😢

If you play someone you think is going to do the objective too, let them score with theirs first. Then if they return the favor keep doing. Name your team MLS goals
  • Jobiwan
    3064 posts National Call-Up
    I completely forgot about the objective and submitted zlatan in a sbc. So i bought martinez nif and my very first rivals in div 1 a guy had the peruvian st up front off chem so i text him to see if he wanted to trade 10 goals.

And he scored an own goal to let me win afterwards even though i said id play normal after. Was really lucky it was the first game. Suffered for the serie a one though...
  • lippyone
    1147 posts Professional
    Zlatan must have made your team too good, your opponents were given the magic ball
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect

Tots ibra destroys people for me in div1

If you’re trying to out run defenders with him then I can’t understand your understanding of the game?
    Who tries to out run defenders with Ibra?
  • pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    If you're trying to use Ibra the same way that you're using your Lozano or Salah or Mbappe or whichever nimble pacey attacker you've got, you're not going to succeed. Why not try the objective with Alessandrini instead?