93 Aubamayang, 93 Aguero or 90 Son ??

paul24878306
4717 posts Big Money Move
using Auba at present - but he misses a lot, and is easily pushed around. I dont really use his pace - its useful but I tend to play build up not punt and rush. Wondering if theres a similarly priced better alternative.

Not sure if its hius balance or WRs causing the problem.

Before Auba I used 91 Aguero - who was OK but not brilliant, and before that 87 Son. I do tend to like son - that 5* WF does help me - and he plays other is well.

Im tempted with 90 son due to that - but the others may be better point men.

I play 433(2) buy the way, with the 2 CMs on get forward and Free roam. They get a lot of my goals.

Comments

• JayJayhull92
    58 posts Park Captain
    It all points towards son then as you've practically said you don't get the best from auba didn't really rate aguero and liked son, you can always try and sell if you don't like. Auba for me is the best I've used this fifa
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Im assuming by "best" you mean his raw pace?
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It all points towards son then as you've practically said you don't get the best from auba didn't really rate aguero and liked son, you can always try and sell if you don't like. Auba for me is the best I've used this fifa

What he said!

I had Aub and like OP said, he will miss open goals sometimes (similar to real life). Augero is more for those whole like to play sweaty games and SON for easy peasy goals because of 5*WF.