Can someone from Ea explain this to us?

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 6
There is a very bad animation lag eversince they reverted the game responsiveness patch. it doesnt matter if playing 5 bars or 4 bars or even 3 bars ping matches.

Here is a video showcasing ronaldo skipping animations and failing to control a simple pass.
this was a 5 bars ping game with hardwired internet.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/elchikh/video/77889403

this is happening every game to every player. stats doean't matter. team have zero reaction. dribbling or defending is impossible with this delay and anination bug.

Comments

• makkan00
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No explanation required. They want us to get fed up of Fifa19 in a nice way and concentrate more on Fifa 20. This is done in a way that you order it as fifa 19 is becoming unplayable.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    you cant explain spuditity like ea. this game is just **** hoooorrribbleeeee.
  • iTaLenTZ
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens to me all the time as well. The game is so bad you start believing its normal for things like these to happen
  • Nazgul
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep seen this a lot lately, it’s like the player is sliding all over the place
  • JayJayhull92
    58 posts Park Captain
    Never seen this on this fifa what's your Internet like speeds and that?
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    I like the one where your opponent chains La Croquettas from Kickoff.

The you do one and the ball shoots 30m forward straight into his defence from the midfield...
  • robrau83
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I never have lag like this, so stop saying all players have this every match. Only thing I have is speed up lag, very few times like once in 10 matches. So better fix your stuff instead of posting this crybaby stuff over and over.
  • Nazgul
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    robrau83 wrote: »
    I never have lag like this, so stop saying all players have this every match. Only thing I have is speed up lag, very few times like once in 10 matches. So better fix your stuff instead of posting this crybaby stuff over and over.

I think op meant every player on the pitch not everyone who plays Fifa
  • tworaf

I mean every player from my team, calm.down 🤣
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move

Yeah, you do realize people like you on mediocore WiFi are one of the reasons why people with a proper network setup have to endure stuff like that..?
  • tworaf
    bberger wrote: »

Yeah, you do realize people like you on mediocore WiFi are one of the reasons why people with a proper network setup have to endure stuff like that..?

I have hard wired dedicated fibre connection to my xbox one only. no other devices are connected. I get 16ms ping to the same servers in frankfurt in battlefield 5.
  • tworaf
    makkan00 wrote: »
    No explanation required. They want us to get fed up of Fifa19 in a nice way and concentrate more on Fifa 20. This is done in a way that you order it as fifa 19 is becoming unplayable.

Im not pre ordering fifa for the first time in 3 years. I will play the 10 hours ea access trial. if the game uses the same netcode then Im not buying it.
  • tworaf
    @EA_Andy can you pass this to the devs? the delay, anination lag and unresponsiveness is horrendus in rival, draft and WL
  • EA_Andy
    3093 posts EA Community Manager
    This is since today's patch 4 hours ago? @tworaf
  • robrau83
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Lol what?
  • tworaf
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This is since today's patch 4 hours ago? @tworaf

No, the update only rolles out for pc it seems. hopefully it fixes this issues when it comes out :)
  • silverdale10
    1327 posts Professional

Yep, I only get speed up lag when I switch to a really bad wi-fi signal and whilst my game is speeding up to catch up with where the play should be at, the opponent will be stuck in mud unable to do anything and he'll be seeing the sort of thing you see in that video.