Divisional SBC... is it worth it?

Reggie77
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has anyone done a Divisional SBC... You get some packs for completing each one but is the end reward really worth it? What are your experiences doing one?

For example:
'×1 La Liga SBC reward 3 (untradable)'

I've 600,000 coins left and to do the challenge I'd need to spend probably half... or am I better off selling some players, trimming the squad to a 22 man team and buying one key player to complete my side?

Comments

• Saekerhett
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If the market is 'quiet' and other SBCs don't require certain players of particular clubs, they are worth it imho. I did the La Liga about four times now, and yes, some clubs like Valladolid or Huesca require some overexpensive silvers, but that's canceled out considering you get really good packs for about half of the clubs way under the normal price, like Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla etc. Plus, you get a 90+ rated player who you can use or throw into an SBC.
  • Reggie77
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Saekerhett wrote: »
    If the market is 'quiet' and other SBCs don't require certain players of particular clubs, they are worth it imho. I did the La Liga about four times now, and yes, some clubs like Valladolid or Huesca require some overexpensive silvers, but that's canceled out considering you get really good packs for about half of the clubs way under the normal price, like Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla etc. Plus, you get a 90+ rated player who you can use or throw into an SBC.

Is the 90+ rated player the end reward? I'm not sure what ×1 La Liga SBC reward 3 means
  • Hibee
    12075 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure what you are on about here at all. Do you mean the League SBC's? What do you mean by "×1 La Liga SBC reward 3 (untradable)"?
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hibee wrote: »
    What do you mean by "×1 La Liga SBC reward 3 (untradable)"?

The companion app displays the reward as "x1 la liga SBC reward 3"

And yes, he means the league SBCs.
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    Saekerhett wrote: »

Is the 90+ rated player the end reward? I'm not sure what ×1 La Liga SBC reward 3 means

Yes. You get 4 options to choose from.
  • Hibee
    12075 posts Has That Special Something
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    What do you mean by "×1 La Liga SBC reward 3 (untradable)"?

The companion app displays the reward as "x1 la liga SBC reward 3"

And yes, he means the league SBCs.

In that case, yes they are worth doing but only when prices are low. Its also really all about the packs, the player you get is usually just a bonus.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    I recently did the Bundesliga to get Akanji card it gave me some good pulls and even some TOTS i also got 2 cardiff city silver RBs (instant 20k) its fairly easy with only the RWs and LWs maybe GK Costing but if you snipe them its well worth doing also i find grabbing the odd low rated Bronze for say Dortmund a way around paying for a gold.