Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest title update for FIFA 19 is now available on PS4, XB1 and PC. It includes the changes below.
Made the following changes:
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
- Multiple technical changes focused on Gameplay Responsiveness.
- For details around these changes, please follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter for news of a Pitch Notes article that will dig into the changes and our ongoing efforts in this area.
Addressed the following issues:
- Fixed more scenarios where the Dynamic and 2D images for Player Items were sometimes disappearing.
- Rarely, some users were stuck in a frozen state which resulted in disconnecting from FUT.
- Sometimes, FUT Club info stats (W/D/L record etc.) would overlap with the 'Active Squad' after comparing item prices several times in a row in quick succession.
Addressed the following issue:
- Rarely, the Premier League anthem was missing from the lineup handshake sequence.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 19 season we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team
Post edited by EA_Andy on