King Kai users...

1
dregana08
3760 posts National Call-Up
What is his best position? I will be looking to get him after Thursday rewards and I have a mate who packed him (UT) and doesn't rate him that highly (good, but not outstanding), so what is his best position? I have ST and RF space free and my mate currently plays him CAM (4222).

I assume ST is the position in which people say he is one of the best players in game?

Comments

  • Dogznuts
    40 posts Park Captain
    I use him as a CAM behind Richarleson and he sets him up 2 goals a game. Also scores a brace every few games as well.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    ST for me. As a cam, honestly pogba is better due to his work rate. ST, he won many battles for me. If you got a stacked ST though, wide CAM isnt bad at all
  • Arsenalman
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    torakun wrote: »
    ST for me. As a cam, honestly pogba is better due to his work rate. ST, he won many battles for me. If you got a stacked ST though, wide CAM isnt bad at all
    What strikers that you’ve used are better than havertz?
  • Delboy13710
    4716 posts National Call-Up
    I play him RF in 4321 stay central/get inbehind gets all them sweaty back post headers when I'm in need 😆 also no 1 ever expects him to cut in and Finesse
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    ST for me. As a cam, honestly pogba is better due to his work rate. ST, he won many battles for me. If you got a stacked ST though, wide CAM isnt bad at all
    What strikers that you’ve used are better than havertz?

    R9 shooting is deadly, much more. Prime Eusebio is better with better workrate too. In terms of dominance, TOTS Zlatan is much better at contesting against TOTS VVD and the likes. Also, believe it or not, Aguero is about the same level.
  • Cbn
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you are a straightforward cross abuser go for it. I like more nimble players with 5sm so pass for me.
  • dregana08
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    I play him RF in 4321 stay central/get inbehind gets all them sweaty back post headers when I'm in need 😆 also no 1 ever expects him to cut in and Finesse

    Interesting. I was going to go LF 97 Hazard, ST King Kai, RF 93 Eusebio, but KK at RF would be useful as well.
  • Delboy13710
    4716 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »
    I play him RF in 4321 stay central/get inbehind gets all them sweaty back post headers when I'm in need 😆 also no 1 ever expects him to cut in and Finesse

    Interesting. I was going to go LF 97 Hazard, ST King Kai, RF 93 Eusebio, but KK at RF would be useful as well.

    I've tried him at ST prefer him wider at RF as he is in position more for crosses ( normal lob crosses ) not this flick up cross nonsense . Hes unstoppable back post plus lack of tall LB
  • Arsenalman
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    torakun wrote: »
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    ST for me. As a cam, honestly pogba is better due to his work rate. ST, he won many battles for me. If you got a stacked ST though, wide CAM isnt bad at all
    What strikers that you’ve used are better than havertz?

    R9 shooting is deadly, much more. Prime Eusebio is better with better workrate too. In terms of dominance, TOTS Zlatan is much better at contesting against TOTS VVD and the likes. Also, believe it or not, Aguero is about the same level.

    Might go for prime r9 then, played with his 94 and he was really good. Lacked heading and pace only
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    ST for me. I play him up top with Reus in behind at CF and they work well together.

    Havertz just seems clinical for me. Havent played loads recently but when he came out I was still doing WL etc, and he, along with Reus are my standout performers.
  • kraid
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rcam imo. Cutting in onto his left and dominating tiny lb’s in the air. Prefer tots mbappe or r9 at st
  • BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Striker with Get in Behind and stay forward. Bangs in goals inside and outside the box. Best striker I have have used in FUT. Used him as RCAM in a 4222 but hes less effective there unless you cross to back post a lot
  • L0ngline
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    RCAM 4231. I honestly do not enjoy him that much but as someone who uses backpost crosses frequently, he's a heading god.
  • dregana08
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks all. I will try him ST and then RF to see which I prefer.
  • Daddy
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    I used him at st earlier, wasnt too impressed. I use him at RCam in a 4231 in my end game team now, plays best coming from deep plus dominates headers
  • mathewsjino
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daddy wrote: »
    I used him at st earlier, wasnt too impressed. I use him at RCam in a 4231 in my end game team now, plays best coming from deep plus dominates headers


    RCAM is great. Have Griezy on left and Gullit in the middle. Easy to find a pass / cross between them to finish easily.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    rcam for me too :)
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Cam behind reus/haverts for me. He’s just brilliant
  • RebelRob
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    Lcam for me, for back post headers and cutting in scoop up volleys.

    But to be fair he’s quality on either foot, the only downside is the 5*wf glitch where they still try outside of the foot shots on their strong foot instead of going with the wf.
  • JeffAcomplice
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He taught me the spirit bomb so he's pretty good 👌
  • Cbn
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Lcam for me, for back post headers and cutting in scoop up volleys.

    But to be fair he’s quality on either foot, the only downside is the 5*wf glitch where they still try outside of the foot shots on their strong foot instead of going with the wf.

    >:)
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    I play him everywhere and he is amazing
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    I play him at striker and tots mbappe and Aguero at wide cams or flip flop them. He is great anywhere
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grifan wrote: »
    Cam behind reus/haverts for me. He’s just brilliant

    double havertz? >:)
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I play him at striker and tots mbappe and Aguero at wide cams or flip flop them. He is great anywhere

    Have you tried TOTS Son at wide CAM? Son is way better than Aguero, at least for me.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    edited August 6
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I play him at striker and tots mbappe and Aguero at wide cams or flip flop them. He is great anywhere

    Have you tried TOTS Son at wide CAM? Son is way better than Aguero, at least for me.

    Aguero is amazing and has great aerial ability

    Son can't win a header but is very good.

    @JohnDoe
  • BigHarryNutz
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 6
    Striker with Get in Behind and stay forward. Bangs in goals inside and outside the box. Best striker I have have used in FUT. Used him as RCAM in a 4222 but hes less effective there unless you cross to back post a lot

    This.

    Couldn't get on with Aguero.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use Werner95 as a wide RCAM and he is really a bargain @ 131k... Plus he plays so well.
    King Kai is 720k @ this moment... Is he really worth the 600k more?
    I have like 900k spare to use.
    Teams are already done.
    Do i upgrade Werner to Kai or do i get an icon?

    My teams are this:

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/480472
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9076617
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    I use Werner95 as a wide RCAM and he is really a bargain @ 131k... Plus he plays so well.
    King Kai is 720k @ this moment... Is he really worth the 600k more?
    I have like 900k spare to use.
    Teams are already done.
    Do i upgrade Werner to Kai or do i get an icon?

    My teams are this:

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/480472
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9076617

    Havertz is a better striker than anyone in that Werner squad.
  • Inutiles FC
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who is king kai
Sign In or Register to comment.