Is Hazard worth doing?

Kiido
533 posts An Exciting Prospect
Kinda bored, been using the same kind of players for such a long time. At first sight I wasn't bothered with him as I didn't use La Liga. I recently bought Griezmann, packed Alba/Ben Yedder and still have that purple Ramos somewhere. I could fit Hazard in as of now, but is he any good?

I still have alot of high rated players both tradable and untradable. With +- a month left I doubt there will be many other good players from sbc's. But it wouldn't make sense to throw them into a player that sucks in game

Any reviews?

Comments

• torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    for what it worth, faced him 2x last night.. I have a top tier team, but if the player's good, the player's good regardless...

he didn't do anything.. TOTS seems faster all the time I faced them.. even 1 on 1 against my GK and I can tell he did everything right by positioning to curl it... didnt go in.. I was resigned to a draw at that point. Was very relieved it didnt go in.
  • Colt_seevers
    1114 posts Professional
    Yeah he’s worth doing
  • dregana08
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Completed him last night. He's very good but not fantastic. However, given the packs you get in return (and especially if you have some high rated untradeables), it's a no brainer. Really fun player to use.
  • Kiido
    Hit and miss so far, I'll take my time to consider him. I was never really impressed by any of his other cards except for maybe his TOTS, but didn't face that card alot
  • DannySTFC
    1275 posts Professional
    I’ve done the first part of his SBC two days ago but haven’t committed to the rest, sure I’ll end up completing it but not convinced yet, going to put Ribery into him though as I don’t rate that card at all.
  • Kiido
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’ve done the first part of his SBC two days ago but haven’t committed to the rest, sure I’ll end up completing it but not convinced yet, going to put Ribery into him though as I don’t rate that card at all.

Really? Ribery is one of the few CAM's I have used the most probably. As a winger he's not that great but his strength combined with his agility/pace gives him a nice oompf in the center. He only lacks accurate long passing as his through balls are usually a disaster
  • Vix14
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 6
    Absolutely. Should do it. Great dribbler and crossing is fantastic. Goes missing in few games but that's alright.
  • Gainzy
    1043 posts Professional
    Top quality. Only TOTS neymar and prime dinho are in the same bracket.
  • Springveldt
    4594 posts National Call-Up
    Did him and loaded up the game for the first time since May. He's pretty good, was the only player in my team who seemed to get the "luck of the bounce" when tackled, the ball kept going back to him for some reason. All my other players kept losing the ball when tackled but Hazard kept trucking on for some reason.
  • dregana08
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Did him and loaded up the game for the first time since May. He's pretty good, was the only player in my team who seemed to get the "luck of the bounce" when tackled, the ball kept going back to him for some reason. All my other players kept losing the ball when tackled but Hazard kept trucking on for some reason.

I can vouch for this 'luck of the bounce'. It's real hard to tackle him, as it seems to rebound off of him and he's always first to react.
  • Kiido
    Now I am tempted again xD
  • DannySTFC
    1275 posts Professional
    Kiido wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Really? Ribery is one of the few CAM's I have used the most probably. As a winger he's not that great but his strength combined with his agility/pace gives him a nice oompf in the center. He only lacks accurate long passing as his through balls are usually a disaster

Just doesn’t feel anywhere near his rating to me. I went 14-6 in WL so I wasn’t struggling, but he still felt like a weak link and didn’t offer much. After WL I did the French objective and forced a lot of passes to him in and around the box to try and get French goals, he kept missing pretty standard chances, I don’t have a huge budget at the moment so I’m happy to sacrifice him into Hazard to up the rating.
  • Daddy
    5548 posts Big Money Move
    I have him and mane tots untradeable and mane is miles better, never used hazard tots though so dont know. But like somone said if you are a great player even rafa 90 will do the job for you