Upgrade packs

Pattebennekou
1422 posts Professional
Anyone having luck with gold upgrades? Just want to open some packs lol.

We really need some better upgrade packs at this point though

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5329 posts Big Money Move
    One in five maybe. But not worth the time. They should just recycle the upgrades from a few a weeks ago.
  • Grezzerk
    930 posts Semi-Pro
    One in five maybe. But not worth the time. They should just recycle the upgrades from a few a weeks ago.

Problem is because the totw sbc is out I don’t think they will release the upgrade packs. Hope they do as my club is stacked with 78 and lower rares and non rares.
    I tried the gold upgrade a few times and got Jesus 88 in 3rd pack but didn’t do anymore as knowing my luck I’d rinse my club then few days later the better upgrade pack would be realised.
  • Wizbit81
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 96 Aubamayeng and 96 Sancho in the same 2 player pack from a standard gold upgrade
  • shepj6
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really need something to rinse the club and transfer list, hopefully they bring back the 82+ and 81 double upgrades, but not sure they with the TOTW and Icon upgrades running until nearly the end of Futties. Perhaps for the last 3 days from next Monday we'll get them (or maybe they will bring back the league specific premium upgrades).
  • Grezzerk
    930 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 6
    Well I couldn’t resist doing upgrade packs as I noticed the ridiculous prices 82 cards are going for so I did 10. I was getting a walkout every second pack. Although scream deeny should not be a walk out... anyway got Calvert Lewin 86, inform schar 87 and trapp 95. Got a couple 83 aswell. That 95 trapp alone made them worth while for me. And I’ve actually bought a few schar 87 informs for maldini. So for me it made me 70k just from them 2 alone. Going to do another 10 I think. This is all with low rated gold cards I have no use for, I’m not buying cards to do it.

First pack of next 10 I get delort 89 tots and huntelaar 84 special. Then de vrij 86 inform, Miranda 85 and couple 83’s. First 10 was a better return but still better than non rare 75 rated golds just rotting in your club.

Final update, did 8 more and got fonte 91, wjnaldum 90, a couple 84’s and a few 83’s. All in all it’s been worth it for me to use in icon sbcs. Hopefully they bring out a upgrade sbc that only needs rare golds.
    Post edited by Grezzerk on
  • Grezzerk
    930 posts Semi-Pro

Have you done all rising talent sbc from all icons? I got loads of big pulls from them other day then could rinse what ever non rate gold you get from them packs into gold upgrade
  • Staxdoobie
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect

Slow day at work, so I did two after seeing this thread. Pleasantly surprised to get 93 Kostic in the second one. Encourages me to do more, but think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
  • Pulled TOTS Robertson this weekend.

Apart from that, nothing this year.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had plenty of luck from them have pretty much completed maldini from them and weekly objectives this week
  • mathewsjino
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which upgrades you are having success with ?? Will silver to gold any good or only gold upgrades???