Tryhards

Antiseen
1383 posts Play-Off Hero
Even in August, division 1 is such a joke.

Was trying to do objectives, people try so hard to make you fail to do French fut swap objective.
Not to mention mls and serie a ones.

I feel like division 1 is some kind of group of complete toxic virgins

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    It's actually the same in division 2 and 3. It's seriously disgusting the way people play in those divisions. So much so I deliberately relegated myself to division 4
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Yeah its awful
  • Bargy611
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    The French one you actually need to win, so do you expect people to let u win?

I can understand the serie A and MLS one as they don’t require the win, but complaining about the French one is a bit too much
  • Just drop down to div 5 did the MLS OBJ in 1 game, game ended 13-12
  • I SiR MartY I
    11444 posts Has That Special Something
    I've begun to relegate myself to make games less stressful and make it a little easier to finish up some objectives.

I understand wanting to win, but in div 1, when I use my fitness team, games seem to be enjoyable, my opponents have been alright, a couple have been the usual try hard, exploit every thing you can type player but most have been fun to play but when I use my main team, its the most painful thing ever, opponents see R9 and hack him down at every opportunity, park the bus, AI defend, use every exploit they can at all times to win and when they score, its SHHH, DAB, pause, replay, followed by hate mail at the end of the game. Really not fun to deal with.

I'd rather play slightly easier games and mess around, do objectives and not feel that I have to deal with exploit after exploit for 20 minutes straight.
  • torakun
    2625 posts National Call-Up
    same with Div 2 mate. It's such stories from months back is the reason why I don't want any promotion to Div 1 whatsoever. Reward wont even change that.

However, now Div 2 is also toxic, so I am thinking of going to down to 4.
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    Silly players trying to win games to get better rewards! Why would anyone want to do that?
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Silly players trying to win games to get better rewards! Why would anyone want to do that?

Maybe they prefer more coins and better packs? Wouldn’t be too crazy if that was the case.
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Define try hard?
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    I see what the lad is saying here but he's a little off base.

The worst kind of players are the YouTube/Tactics Copiers, the kind who read/watch whatever they can to try and get some advantage. They end up not knowing how to mix it up though.

An example. Earlier I played a lad with the usual Gullit & Vieira CDM combo and even when I was 3-0 up he was at 1 depth. What's the point?
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    RileyD wrote: »
    I see what the lad is saying here but he's a little off base.

The worst kind of players are the YouTube/Tactics Copiers, the kind who read/watch whatever they can to try and get some advantage. They end up not knowing how to mix it up though.

An example. Earlier I played a lad with the usual Gullit & Vieira CDM combo and even when I was 3-0 up he was at 1 depth. What's the point?

This. This is the type of player who rather than building the team he/she wants, will buy whatever player Youtuber A tells too because he's "OP".
  • Cornushon
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    It's actually the same in division 2 and 3. It's seriously disgusting the way people play in those divisions. So much so I deliberately relegated myself to division 4

Thing is I'm Div4 too many people as well who relegated themselves for easy picks, but it's too many of them, and I feel like mid level div3 isuch more relaxed than Div4 around 1400 points. I found most normal opponents are between 1550 1700 range.
  • Professor
    3697 posts National Call-Up
    Trying to do the french Objective in D1 (2500 skill points) is a nightmare for me but expected by now.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bada bim, bada bum, yada, yada, yada, bim, bum, bam. Enough said :|
  • GL
    15768 posts World Class
    Tryhards in D1?

*surprised pikachu*
  • makkan00
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

This, I was in Div 4 and after the latest patch, could not do objectives in Div 4. Relegated to 5 and after finishing objectives, back to Div 4!

Must admit that when I am relegating myself, I give free goals (not that I expect other players to thank). came across a guy who names his team MLS obj help, so allowed him to score 10 goals with MLS players and then finished the game.

• spy
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    People are also trying to win to get the 12 wins and completionist objectives
  • cantonagod
    1315 posts Professional
    Personally think the people who relgate themselves are worse than the "tryhards" .
    I bounce from Div2 to as low as Div 4 at times (mainly play Div 3 as i am not that good) and am sick of playing people who are obviously way better than me and easily beating me.....

The whole concept of Divisions is so that you play people on a similar level as you are at, in order to entice you to keep playing because you feel that the games could be close and go either way........whats the point if when in Div 4 you regularly play someone who should be in Div 1??
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    People who abuse the game... People who intentionally relegate themselves in order to play against, and beat inferior players.

You're all as toxic as each other.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    I HATE people who try to win games. I just want to play casually. Therefore I always relegate down 4 divisions so I can smack people considerably worse at the game than me 5-0.

It’s a lot less stress and it means I don’t have to play TOXIC people and can just beat 12 year olds in division 6 instead.
  • dregana08
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    I hate it when the opposition abuses goal scoring to win the game. Why can't we just both take it in turns passing it around until we get tackled, then the game ends 0-0 so we both get -1 skill points?

I just don't understand these bloody people actually trying to score goals.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Momus wrote: »
    I HATE people who try to win games. I just want to play casually. Therefore I always relegate down 4 divisions so I can smack people considerably worse at the game than me 5-0.

It’s a lot less stress and it means I don’t have to play TOXIC people and can just beat 12 year olds in division 6 instead.

Lol
  • Gainzy
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Squad battles is the mode for you mate.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Gainzy wrote: »

So not only are they getting better rewards in D1 and probably finishing better than the rest of us in WL and getting better rewards there too, they also want objectives handed to them on a plate as well.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d49498a496a2f64555252dc&rid=giphy.gif[\img]
  • dregana08
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »

So not only are they getting better rewards in D1 and probably finishing better than the rest of us in WL and getting better rewards there too, they also want objectives handed to them on a plate as well.

This GIF really gets to me. I don't like it at all...
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    @dregana08 You need to relegate yourself to another thread in that case as you are clearly not capable of handling the GIF abuse level here.

• SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    dregana08 wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

This GIF really gets to me. I don't like it at all...

😂