Just pulled 94 Dembele when about to start Hazard SBC...

dregana08
3773 posts National Call-Up
Trying a winger formation (want to use ToTS Pepe), was about to do Hazard SBC but just pulled Dembele. Question is, do I use Dembele or try and sell (currently not selling for min on PS4) and complete Hazard?

Can use either as will be flanked by icons.

Comments

• barryw
    983 posts Professional
    I had Tots Hazard while ago and now I have Tots Dembele.
    Dembele has been much more fun to play and better than Hazard for me.
  • starfox1284
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would recommend that anyone do the Hazard SBC...I made a profit off the SBC yesterday and 97 Hazard is really really good.
  • Ishibum
    12268 posts Has That Special Something
    Try Pepe before you decide anything. I picked him up over the weekend and promptly sold again as was abysmal for me. No idea how that card was a mill+ last week
  • dregana08
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Try Pepe before you decide anything. I picked him up over the weekend and promptly sold again as was abysmal for me. No idea how that card was a mill+ last week

I have no doubt he's awful (read bad reviews), but I can use any other RM/RW/RF as well because of icons (I have red 97 Salah or around 500k as back up if Pepe is awful!)
  • starfox1284
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »

I have no doubt he's awful (read bad reviews), but I can use any other RM/RW/RF as well because of icons (I have red 97 Salah or around 500k as back up if Pepe is awful!)

Salah>Pepe
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    With the pack pulls did Hazard for free I'd say go for him.
  • dregana08

Salah>Pepe

I don't rate Salah at all, so that doesn't bode well for me! I'll actually have around 700-800k on a RW, just want to try some players I haven't been able to try all year from not ever having a winger formation. Maybe I'll give Sancho a go as well.
  • dregana08
    Going ahead with Hazard... Did the 89 squad and highest cards was Daniel Wass (82). Not a good start!
  • Ishibum
    12268 posts Has That Special Something

Salah>Pepe

I don't rate Salah at all, so that doesn't bode well for me! I'll actually have around 700-800k on a RW, just want to try some players I haven't been able to try all year from not ever having a winger formation. Maybe I'll give Sancho a go as well.

Salah is better than Pepe for me (also have him red... I think everyone has haha) and I don't think Salah is too great either. Futties Lozano so much more impactful. I suspect Dembelly will be better even if off chem.
  • dregana08

Salah>Pepe

Salah is better than Pepe for me (also have him red... I think everyone has haha) and I don't think Salah is too great either. Futties Lozano so much more impactful. I suspect Dembelly will be better even if off chem.

Ah yes the Salah gang. I will try Dembele RW if he doesn't sell first cycle, he will also help with the fut swap objective!

Thanks all.
  • dregana08

Salah>Pepe

Ah yes the Salah gang. I will try Dembele RW if he doesn't sell first cycle, he will also help with the fut swap objective!

Thanks all.

Ahahaha typical, Dembele sold first cycle. Should be pleased I guess.
  • Gnomenclature
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trying a winger formation (want to use ToTS Pepe), was about to do Hazard SBC but just pulled Dembele. Question is, do I use Dembele or try and sell (currently not selling for min on PS4) and complete Hazard?

Can use either as will be flanked by icons.

The same thing happened to me... dembele is great, but hazard is another level. Dembele has low composure which will cost you against these homing missile defenders.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1206 posts Professional
    Have both, prefer hazard but dembele is still very very good
  • Inutiles FC
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waoo I am the only one that like Pepe over salah????
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely Hazard over Dembele.
  • dregana08
    Thanks all, going with Hazard!
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    I have played against Hazard 5 times looked bang average.