The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

No point playing no more

Murphdogz
1524 posts Play-Off Hero
Tots players scoring goals but says games played 7 goals 0.
Pack tots players and they can't even sell Ben yedder lowest start price 161000 their is roughly that amount on the market buy it now for that.
So can only discard.
93 izzi can only discard .

Which means their is roughly only 3 players worth packing to make any coins and they ain't going to be packed to be fair.

Well done EA!

Comments

• selb
    7138 posts Big Money Move
    So what's making you stop playing matches?
  • Arron xox
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    EA as only done what people asked them to do. People wanted all special cards in packs they have done that. It was always going to cripple the market in other areas
  • Alex_cr
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    It’s the end mate. Time for some fun, pack everything and get to afford players normally out of reach for those that don’t trade. Don’t knock them for it! I’ve now got R9, Gullit, 95 Pogba. I simply cannot access cards like that under normal conditions
  • Murphdogz
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    selb wrote: »

Only played for rewards as game isn't exactly fun.no point playing for discard 90 odd rated players.
  • selb
    Murphdogz wrote: »

Only played for rewards as game isn't exactly fun.no point playing for discard 90 odd rated players.

Or how about this, play the game for fun, strange concept I know but try it, you may like it
  • Gainzy
    1100 posts Professional

Or how about this, play the game for fun, strange concept I know but try it, you may like it

Not an easy thing to do when the only guys left playing are the sweaty die hards that spam exploitative skill moves. It wasn't much fun to play 6 months ago.
  • IxToMxI
    6865 posts League Winner
    This is why EA don’t usually give out tons and tons of special cards

So for everyone that will moan at the start of Fifa 20 about pack weight just remember what happens with good pack weight no one is worth anything
  • Retropoe82
    929 posts Professional
    I'm goin through my club selling just to open packs idk..i have my team so im having fun.
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    This is why EA don’t usually give out tons and tons of special cards

So for everyone that will moan at the start of Fifa 20 about pack weight just remember what happens with good pack weight no one is worth anything

Don't know how people forgot about the world cup DLC they released. Packweights were so high game died in a week.

This needs to serve as a reminder as to why high packweight blows
  • selb
    Gainzy wrote: »

Not an easy thing to do when the only guys left playing are the sweaty die hards that spam exploitative skill moves. It wasn't much fun to play 6 months ago.

Never said it was, but at this stage of the game I'd just quit if I came up against them, the other solution is to play friendlies, find people on here or another site and find like minded people to play with.

There are other solutions.
  • Waldog94
    2159 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is ehat happens when they up pack weight and make lots of good cards available at once be careful ehat you eish for and all that
  • selb
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    This is ehat happens when they up pack weight and make lots of good cards available at once be careful ehat you eish for and all that

Isn't this pretty much why PES gets boring fairly quick? Easy to get good players early and get a great squad quickly
  • BlackFridayRule
    1285 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    I like it.never had squads like i do this year.
    I think people who dislike it dislike it because it gets harder to win, everybody have 90+ teams.

Im all for it and hope there will be even more special cards in fifa 20
  • Retropoe82
    929 posts Professional
    If you aint got a team by this stage of the game then where have you been all year. Games almost done an most like me have a decent team by now so its all about doin players, icons an wasting coins for fun. The serious side of the games over so enjoy popping them blues an have a laff. Build weird teams try different players. Lower gold cards sell for stacks so sell up an chill with the game.
  • RadioShaq
    15601 posts Moderator
    People always say they want better weights until we get it just like wc last year. There is nothing wrong with wanting something to chase either. I’ve always said it must be hard to balance to make everyone happy.
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero

Isn't this pretty much why PES gets boring fairly quick? Easy to get good players early and get a great squad quickly

Id say the reason Fifa has died is because the actual football side is so poor.

If PES plays a better game of football then its not a problem- remember the meat of the game should be the football.

I guess it isnt for many in Fifa hence the way people play.
  • selb
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

If PES plays a better game of football then its not a problem- remember the meat of the game should be the football.

I agree with you but I'd also counter that and say that content also plays a big part, its partly the reason I get bored of PES, if I dont wanna play matches or I wanna take a 30 minute break or something I can look at doing SBCs or check the market to find stuff to trade, theres nothing like that on PES
  • Bags
    1019 posts Professional
    I like it.never had squads like i do this year.
    I think people who dislike it dislike it because it gets harder to win, everybody have 90+ teams.

Im all for it and hope there will be even more special cards in fifa 20

Exactly this. Look at the WL results from some of the more famous youtubers this weekend. They are used to having better teams than 90% of their opponents. They weekend it’s been a level playing field
  • Alex_cr
    5800 posts Big Money Move

I’d say FIFA 19 is far from dead a full 9 months into a cycle. Pretty impressive really.
  • limjitwe
    7451 posts League Winner

Well you can choose to play real football. Yes I do come up against people who always try the El Tornado stuff and it fails like 90% of the time. I just SMH 🤦🏻‍♂️ and have a laugh.

For me it’s how I play and I get a joy by scoring with passing football with occasional skill moves to break defences. I don’t like those 180degree first time shot nonsense

• leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Pack tots players and they can't even sell Ben yedder lowest start price 161000 their is roughly that amount on the market buy it now for that.
    So can only discard.

Which means their is roughly only 3 players worth packing to make any coins and they ain't going to be packed to be fair.

Well done EA!

They should Lower the min bin....dont know why they dont (well i do, but its end of 19 FFS).
  • Oweyman
    1138 posts Professional
    Put 99 contracts on the players you want to sell and they will sell! I did it for a dew I packed and they sold in the first cycle.
  • Cornushon
    4815 posts National Call-Up
    So can only discard.

Well done EA!

Very immature complain I'd say. How about just play for fun??? I made 4 weeks break for FIFA in July on holidays. And now enjoying top rated team with very little coins spent. Also,it is kind expected that with that amount of packs opened and so many cards in packs theyall plummet. So if you have patience, and not being here and now type of teenager, it will be good eventually
    Also bought bunch of good tots. When promo ends, and after panic sell pre FIFA 2020 launch. They all go up and some will be extinct. Will sell them then and open shiz tonn of rare gold packs lol.