Fifa 20 gameplay!

Comments

• maksi
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 5
    If they didn't told me this is fifa 20 i wouldn't guess it.

It looks like they changed some gameplay sliders and call it a day.
  • Retro_G
    29120 posts Player of the Year
    Literally the difference is the ball is bouncier.

:D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11312 posts Has That Special Something
    The more I see of FIFA 20 the easier it's making the decision to not buy it. It's going to be the same all over again even in the trailer you could see the players heads still look at the way you're directing the ball to go when you take pens 😂😂

And not to mention the server issues. Thanks but no thanks I will stick with FIFA 19 until EA actually bring a decent game out.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    RIP anyone who has pre ordered
  • CharlieC
    6684 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t want a dramatically different game anyway. I like the game, I just want them to fix the bugs and the servers.
  • mdizzl3
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    Same nonsense with a different bloke on the cover.

• FatZed
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    You can see some of the issues with this gameplay in head to head, can you imagine the issues it is going to have online in FUT with different, varying gameplay and other broken things. Not looking good..

- Tackling (manual) didn't look much improved either..

As others have said content and new shiny cards are great but don't matter if the gameplay itself and online FUT is still trash
  • Libguy
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    I dont get what people expect when it comes to the way it looks? Graphically the game was never gonna be that different, it all comes down to how it actually feels when in a game to see if it's any different to 19.

Exactly. The game hasn't looked any different in years. Did people think they would see fifa 20 gameplay and there would be dragons swooping down over the pitch and players shooting laser beams out of their eyes? 17 looks like 18 looks like 19, but they all play pretty differently.
  • Libguy
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Personally, I'm boycotting Madden until they bring back the vision cone.

(I'm joking obviously, but I have a suspicion that timed finishing is FIFA's vision cone)
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    RIP anyone who has pre ordered

At least in Europe you can cancel your pre-order up to 14 days after payment.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    The more I see of FIFA 20 the easier it's making the decision to not buy it. It's going to be the same all over again even in the trailer you could see the players heads still look at the way you're directing the ball to go when you take pens 😂😂

And not to mention the server issues. Thanks but no thanks I will stick with FIFA 19 until EA actually bring a decent game out.

Lost a shootout 1-0 this weekend. Penalties need to be soooo much easier.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move

That's still a thing? :|

Can't wait for FIFA 19.2
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    When is fifa 20 demo coming out? I m not buying the game until I play the demo. Although feel it 'll be the same as 19. Its a toss up for me right now.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    It's football. What should be different?
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    funnily enough, if you guys are really paying attention, it seems like my biggest gripe is gone for 20. The defender can catch up to anyone. There's a footage there where VVD got beaten and couldnt catch up fast enough, unlike in 19 where THE GAME SLOWS YOUR ATTACKERS DOWN (ffs, this is idiotic from EA to think that we won't notice).

Also the game isnt stupidly fast like 19.. it seems more slowed down, which I like. If only they addressed the server and tone down the S-word a lot, 20 looks better than 19.

too bad I still wont get it.. hope they dont release any icons I really really want, then I should be happy next year.
  • CharlieC
    torakun wrote: »
    funnily enough, if you guys are really paying attention, it seems like my biggest gripe is gone for 20. The defender can catch up to anyone. There's a footage there where VVD got beaten and couldnt catch up fast enough, unlike in 19 where THE GAME SLOWS YOUR ATTACKERS DOWN (ffs, this is idiotic from EA to think that we won't notice).

Also the game isnt stupidly fast like 19.. it seems more slowed down, which I like. If only they addressed the server and tone down the S-word a lot, 20 looks better than 19.

too bad I still wont get it.. hope they dont release any icons I really really want, then I should be happy next year.

I don't find 19 particularly fast, in fact I think the pace is good. Remember 17? now that was rapid!
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When is fifa 20 demo coming out? I m not buying the game until I play the demo. Although feel it 'll be the same as 19. Its a toss up for me right now.

Demo does not allow you to play FUT as far I know. Game may be smooth and better in other modes. Its FUT online mode when 'its in the game' happens!
  • CharlieC

Beta codes should be out this week (maybe tomorrow), so we'll see then.
  • alex1987
    5512 posts Big Money Move

It's ridiculous. Not sure what people expect. Players wearing jetpacks or something.
    Graphics will be the same until next gen is released.

The only difference will be tweaking gameplay.
  • frankibo
    74 posts Park Captain

This issue is fifa doesn't feel anything like football.