Fifa 20 gameplay!

Retro_G
29120 posts Player of the Year
I feel sorry for everyone who pre-ordered Fifa 20!

Comments

• alex1987
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 5
    And you feel sorry why? Because it looks to be slow? H2H is always slower.
    Thanks for the concern but I cba really.
  • selb
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »

Its coz he thinks the PES 2020 demo is soooooo much better, forget the fact that it's a demo and nowhere near as many playing atm to find all the glitches and mechanics to abuse, that will come though
  • alex1987
    The PES demo better? Oh god.
  • Retro_G
    Thanks for the concern but I cba really.

Because the shooting is still inconsistent, so much for better 1vs1 finishing. The movement still looks clunky, the passing is the same, the game looks like Fifa 19.1. It's an update, not an innovative new game.

I don't blame EA though, because they won't drastically change the gameplay while microtransaction sales are increasing yearly. The same gullible sheep will buy the game, then complain all year about how poor the game is and some people never learn.
  • Retro_G
    selb wrote: »

Its coz he thinks the PES 2020 demo is soooooo much better, forget the fact that it's a demo and nowhere near as many playing atm to find all the glitches and mechanics to abuse, that will come though

I never said that, don't spread lies.
  • selb
    Retro_G wrote: »

You dont need to explicitly say it, you imply it in pretty much every comment you make regarding PES20
  • Retro_G

You dont need to explicitly say it, you imply it in pretty much every comment you make regarding PES20

Stop talking nonsense would you, I've spoke about the positives, negatives of PES, always have done and it's the same story with every game.
  • Grifan
    1229 posts Professional
    Looks very very similar. I will wait till I play though. What worried me most is again the defenders seem to stand off a good but and their was very few actual tackles. Also quite a lot bounced back just not as many as Fifa 19
  • FinEverton
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I fear it will be mess like Fifa 19.
  • Keepthechange
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just shows how easy it is for them to fix the problems we have been mentioning all year long without the need of more than 10 useless patches.
  • Grifan
    1229 posts Professional
    Did anyone else get that feeling of ... o crap that looks the same.
  • tilen11
    5042 posts Big Money Move
    It looks excatly the same to me tbh. FIFA almost always comes out quite decent but after a month they decide to patch it and it turns out to be a mess and it gets messier with every patch.
  • alvchong
    966 posts Professional
    Yape is the same to me.
  • Boysie91
    8395 posts League Winner
    I can see skill moves not being as effective and everyone spamming drag backs more.
    Looks alright though but I need to play it for myself.
  • selb
    10:20, tried chaining heel to heel, ball went too far in front on second one and lost possession, looks like skill chaining has been nerfed
  • Grifan
    1229 posts Professional
    Skill moves should of just been nerfed in 19 but ea just left it their. That’s what I’m worried about for 20 is that it’s just little nerfs ect and theirs some other new exploits added and were left with another year of frustration.
  • selb
    Grifan wrote: »
    Skill moves should of just been nerfed in 19 but ea just left it their. That’s what I’m worried about for 20 is that it’s just little nerfs ect and theirs some other new exploits added and were left with another year of frustration.

It wouldn't surprise me if they revert the skill chaining back after a patch or two due to all the whiny kids and pros
  • Invincibility
    3819 posts National Call-Up

I feel sorry for anyone who got influenced by this dude reviewing the gameplay.. He's salty on everything in life :s
  • Retro_G

I feel sorry for anyone who got influenced by this dude reviewing the gameplay.. He's salty on everything in life :s

He says nothing bad about the gameplay, think EA may have him on the payroll now.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1181 posts Professional
    Looks exactly the same you can't make this up i think this is genuinely the first year i want to skip both football games :D
  • CarpeDiem
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont get what people expect when it comes to the way it looks? Graphically the game was never gonna be that different, it all comes down to how it actually feels when in a game to see if it's any different to 19.
  • selb
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    I dont get what people expect when it comes to the way it looks? Graphically the game was never gonna be that different, it all comes down to how it actually feels when in a game to see if it's any different to 19.

Precisely, it's so difficult to get a feel of a game from watching someone else play, let's not even talk about how this was only kick off mode and not online gameplay
  • madwullie
    4349 posts National Call-Up
    Only watched about a minute but I was pretty pleased by how slow it was. Doesn't look any more clunky than the PES demo. In fact it looked smoother. All hinges on how it plays tho
  • Koolfashion
    2640 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tackles looks nice. VVD is my first target.
  • xFATAL
    4233 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 5
    Looks like I'll be sticking with Madden 20 till modern warfare. Fifa is a sinking ship.
  • Boysie91
    8395 posts League Winner
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Looks like I'll be sticking with Madden 20 till modern warfare. Fifa is a sinking ship.

Madden 😂
  • alex1987

What a load of bull
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move

The Madden ship sunk in 2015 for me.. looking at the 10hrs early access to Madden 20 - kind of still the same BS in Franchise Mode..
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    Literally the difference is the ball is bouncier.