Juan Jesus Futties?

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
How is he guys? Thinking about doing this objective. Is he as OP as futswap was back in time? I know his stats are good. And maxed out with Anchor even, but does he really perform to those?

He might even replace 92 Maldini in my team. If he that good. If not, he will replace Izzo.

Thanks.

Comments

• JWNYsg
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    put shadow on him and seems OP, that's what i did

don't expect him to score goals though
  • EekAlaska
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    That 84 card was great for a long time
  • Cornushon
    JWNYsg wrote: »

Maldini not scoring as well. But I wonder if Jesus is icon level, or just Tots level
  • Cornushon wrote: »

Maldini not scoring as well. But I wonder if Jesus is icon level, or just Tots level

maldini is trash while vvd and militao are top4 defenders so idk what to say about your rating system
  • He is so easy to get, you don't have to win the games just score 2
  • Ishibum
    14122 posts Has That Special Something
    He's good though Kimpembe remains the futties benchmark for CBs. I fired him into an SBC as my teams are sorted but was also happy enough when I did use (got about 10-15 games)
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just do him. He's not better than Maldini, but def better than Izzo.
  • Cornushon
    Argentus wrote: »
    Just do him. He's not better than Maldini, but def better than Izzo.

Got him. Sold Maldini. Will pair him with Manolas when I get him)
    He is very decent. Atm he is paired with PIM Blanc.
    Haven't noticed any detrimental effect on my defence so far.
  • Cornushon
    Cornushon wrote: »

maldini is trash while vvd and militao are top4 defenders so idk what to say about your rating system

I have no problem playing against Militao...
    Vvd I hate with all my heart, same as whole EPL squads..
    Not using cards if they meta, if I don't have sympathy to the player or team, or league...
  • EekAlaska
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero

Not using cards if they meta, if I don't have sympathy to the player or team, or league...

Same. I HATE VVD. Never worried when I see Militao

it doesnt really matter if you have a problem or not against militao. the best cbs in the game are ramos, vvd, varane and militao
  • Cornushon

it doesnt really matter if you have a problem or not against militao. the best cbs in the game are ramos, vvd, varane and militao

It is your opinion id say. I agree only with VVD and Varane. I think PIM Blanc and Vhiellini are great as well
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    Militao and Juan Jesus are the only players I've used who can miss a tackle in midfield and recover before the player has a chance to get a shot off. They're rapid and always positioned well, but I don't like their stock compared to someone like VVD.
  • Amdp9
    4606 posts National Call-Up

I agree with you on statement of PIM Maldini is trash!
  • Cornushon
    Amdp9 wrote: »

I agree with you on statement of PIM Maldini is trash!

Why???

It is your opinion id say. I agree only with VVD and Varane. I think PIM Blanc and Vhiellini are great as well

it is not my opinion. it is a fact which you can check by looking at a good player's team. but then again, you compare blanc and chiellini to those 4 guys so you probably never passed gold
  • Bags
    1066 posts Professional
    edited August 2019

it is not my opinion. it is a fact which you can check by looking at a good player's team. but then again, you compare blanc and chiellini to those 4 guys so you probably never passed gold

Saw Maldini being used in the WC this last weekend. Not used him myself but assuming they know a thing or 2 about the quality of defenders
  • Cornushon

Arrogance is strong m8.
    Yes, because for me Fut is not about getting elite and winning at all cost. it is about having fun with players I like.

The idea of "every good player" having same team is totally revolting for me.

But it is personal preference what we looking for in games.