Those of you who are still in fifa 18 - do you find opponents when playing online??

Royboy
740 posts Semi-Pro
Still on the fence to buy fifa 20, only because this year the gameplay was so bad and I really disliked the way ea treated its customer this year.

So, I’m wondering if I’d be able to find opponents if I continue to play fifa19. Any of y’all still playing 18 and get matched up??

Comments

• Carter90
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played a few games on World Cup mode yesterday, sometimes took a few minutes to find an opponent but always managed. Actually was a refreshing change from this mess 😂
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7510 posts League Winner
    My guess is you will find games easier on 18 when 20 is out than 19. This game is sooooo bad. Everyone will either buy 20 just to not play 19. Go back to 18. Or buy PES.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    My guess is you will find games easier on 18 when 20 is out than 19. This game is sooooo bad. Everyone will either buy 20 just to not play 19. Go back to 18. Or buy PES.

Valid points, but on the other hand there should be a fair amount of players who usually buy the title every year but not this year, just like me.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Royboy wrote: »
    Still on the fence to buy fifa 20, only because this year the gameplay was so bad and I really disliked the way ea treated its customer this year.

So, I’m wondering if I’d be able to find opponents if I continue to play fifa19. Any of y’all still playing 18 and get matched up??

yes i think, at least for first 3 months on Rivals
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play 18 never got 19 I find opponents every time without fail normal fut not WC
  • Stoz
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Only just bought 18 again yesterday ultimate team mode no issues finding a match at all and the gameplay wow is miles better than the dross we’ve had to endure on 19