World Cup?

fcpatrick
1 posts Ball Boy
edited August 6
Hey

So I am doing career mode- 4 years in. My manager is the manager of the US national team. In those 4 years won every friendly and Tournament games and the US is not in the world cup. The game is going on with groups being presented. And whats even more odd, under team stats US is listed there are no games. I dont know if its a glitch. Has this happened to anyone else? It just seems odd. Even before the end of the regular season, it says Squad submission deadline for FIFA world cup is approaching. Anyone know?
Post edited by fcpatrick on

Comments

• anyone ever have this happen before?
  • Wyojasond
    11546 posts Has That Special Something
    fcpatrick wrote: »
    anyone ever have this happen before?

Canada likely got selected instead if you. Had it happen before. Don’t think it’s really a glitch, they just don’t have qualifying for the World Cup so it’s kind of a random draw 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Cheers_Geoff
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 9
    fcpatrick wrote: »
    anyone ever have this happen before?

Canada likely got selected instead if you. Had it happen before. Don’t think it’s really a glitch, they just don’t have qualifying for the World Cup so it’s kind of a random draw 😂🤦‍♂️
    ^ This is correct. They often show up for me under Team Stats as well (before the start of May I believe) but the North American qualification in-game is a random draw.
  • PJK
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Had this exact same situation just happen to me. Already over all of the frustration - it’s not worth the time. All I want is for someone to confirm this “save on April 30 and cheat until USA is selected” method for getting around this lazy aspect of FIFA programming. I just don’t want to go through 4 more seasons and have it happen again, or save on the wrong day and miss it again. Thanks!