Anyone getting a lot of hate messages on PS4 recently

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13359 posts Has That Special Something
    @sturges12345

Just out of curiosity, where are you from?

England

Well that's surprising, Germans and the Dutch are getting a fair share of abuse atm, so thought it might be one of those locations
  • Cbn
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Orison wrote: »
    People who are against mechanic abuse somehow managed to set themselves on the high horse for being bad at the game and it’s kinda hilarious.

Git gud and stop moaning guys ;)

Well thats the thing. How do I git gud against driven pass and no scope 1st shot timed finishing? By goalkeeper movement? How do I git gud against flick up cross and timed heading? How they have taken away most of the control against these glitches is the problem. I have no problem if someone outplays me and gets the win.
  • Orison
    48653 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Cbn wrote: »
    People who are against mechanic abuse somehow managed to set themselves on the high horse for being bad at the game and it’s kinda hilarious.

Well thats the thing. How do I git gud against driven pass and no scope 1st shot timed finishing? By goalkeeper movement? How do I git gud against flick up cross and timed heading? How they have taken away most of the control against these glitches is the problem. I have no problem if someone outplays me and gets the win.

Move the keeper, try to prevent him from crossing.

You can defend it well enough that you should be able to win the majority of games against these people.

That's the skillgap in this game. Might be in the wrong places, but it's still there.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up

Just stop.
  • daydreamer45
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    off the chat option.
  • Mmandras
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 7
    Can you turn on friend's messages only, so you don't get spammed by complete strangers?

I see a very small number of Fifa players sending me friend requests, or pausing after couple of goas behind, possibly trying to reach me via private messages and sending unappropriate messages. It's best not to know.. The game and community is toxic enough without that bs.
  • Vezzo
    919 posts Professional
    First thing I did after setting up my ps4 was blocking messages.
  • Dazzler
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero

Dazzler wrote: »

Spoken like a true rage quitter :D :D

If we matched I would make you quit.

Quit what, mum for example???
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sounds like a friendly match on a stream is in order...
  • hayhor1
    14282 posts Has That Special Something
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    leon1309 wrote: »
    There are a lot of sore losers recently.

One guy just messaged me saying ‘bye bye PSN’
    Match before I got a hate message calling me lucky and swearing at me.
    It’s not like I have an amazing team either

Dont Play like a ***** then.

I agree

You are definitely playing a way that at this stage of the game is annoying people

I assume you are time wasting and ultra def

Wrong lol.

Then explain why you think your getting hate mgs then which i don't condone btw...do you abuse anything? Please be honest 😉

I dont abuse anything and get messages just because of my team.

Same lol 🤣 but now everyone has an amazing team lol

Yeah but they still do it. I got lucky and topped off my team by packing tots ronaldo so that's the focus.
  • Ishibum
    12462 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds like a friendly match on a stream is in order...

This.
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just switch off messaging. U are there to play fifa, not to chat and make friends
  • SimenHP
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    On xbox. I played my first and only match after 4 weeks break. First match I lost 4-1 after 30 minutes so I decided this game is just not fun to play so I rq and turned the game off 1 minute later I get a hate message for losing, I just laughed. What's the point in sending messages to your opponent, especially when you won the match?
  • Fatmanc
    1136 posts Professional
    For first time other night in a long time, I actually had a nice message from a lad I played, had a lil convo and now we PS friends lol not all haters out there