Have you pre-ordered FIFA 20?

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    20412 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    No need for an Xbox anymore now that they allow for all games to be played on pc

Shaanxz finally being high iq

If my ma didnt use mine for netflix id sell it for 100 quid

Sell it to your ma for 99 quid
  • Azof
    16394 posts World Class
    Yes- I have pre-ordered the "Ultimate Edition."
    No need for an Xbox anymore now that they allow for all games to be played on pc

Wow you americans have no shame, thinking to sell something to your ma
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20412 posts Club Captain

Alternatively, sell your Xbox for 100 and buy a cheap HD streaming device for a fraction of the price.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6932 posts Big Money Move

Alternatively, sell your Xbox for 100 and buy a cheap HD streaming device for a fraction of the price.

American economics right there.
  • Antparry92
    17541 posts World Class
    No, I will not pre-order FIFA 20.
    Never ever do. Just buy it on the day in tesco usually
  • Edu
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    Will the tournaments be back or they will keep the same WL, SB and glitchy friendly?
  • Orison
    47695 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Edu wrote: »
    Will the tournaments be back or they will keep the same WL, SB and glitchy friendly?

Friendlies are the greatest mode in all of fifa 20.

Infinite loan icons, love it.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

They were actually pretty fun to play as well tbh.
  • Orison
    47695 posts FIFA Cover Star

Only mode to play during the week imo.

Wl on weekends which also secures rank 3 in rivals, potentially sit at 2k skillrating as you never play rivals (unless they still put stupid objectives into rivals only then you will also play easy opponents down there) then play friendlies against other good players if you want some training.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain

Only mode to play during the week imo.

Wl on weekends which also secures rank 3 in rivals, potentially sit at 2k skillrating as you never play rivals (unless they still put stupid objectives into rivals only then you will also play easy opponents down there) then play friendlies against other good players if you want some training.

Not to mention that there is potentially the best game mode that is in friendlies.. Max chem. Imagine having that but still having the same outdated chem system from about 8 years ago.
  • Gyan_33
    28914 posts Player of the Year
    Yes- I have pre-ordered the "Standard Edition."
    I'm pretty hyped about the new friendlies in FUT 20. Online house rules is great and with the max chem mode you can do stuff like tallest vs shortest team for example just for a laugh.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Would it be good if they killed chemistry outside of SBCs? Only player position matters.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'm pretty hyped about the new friendlies in FUT 20. Online house rules is great and with the max chem mode you can do stuff like tallest vs shortest team for example just for a laugh.

When they announced them I didn’t think I would be interested at all but after playing them, it was actually so much fun. Mystery ball was a good laugh. @WFCBagnall is a fan of king of the hill too I hear.
  • Gyan_33
    Would it be good if they killed chemistry outside of SBCs? Only player position matters.

Meh I still like building hybrids tbf instead of just picking the best players per position
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain

I personally think you should just be able to play whoever you want, wherever you want. I already do loads of SBC’s but if I could actually play anyone in a team without having to worry about chemistry, I would do so many more.
  • Gyan_33

When they announced them I didn’t think I would be interested at all but after playing them, it was actually so much fun. Mystery ball was a good laugh. @WFCBagnall is a fan of king of the hill too I hear.

Most of my opponents in WL already played king of the hill with their possession fetish :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain

Most of my opponents in WL already played king of the hill with their possession fetish :joy:

The no rules just makes it even better. :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    I had the most fun on FIFA when playing online matches against one of my friends when only using manual controls. Big fan of a fun friendlies mode.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had the most fun on FIFA when playing online matches against one of my friends when only using manual controls. Big fan of a fun friendlies mode.

I dont have any Friends :'(
  • Gyan_33

Play with 2 controllers imo
  • WFCBagnall
    69551 posts Moderator

"He's through on goal and the goal bonus means any goal is worth three"

tenor.gif
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

"He's through on goal and the goal bonus means any goal is worth three"

tenor.gif

:joy:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20412 posts Club Captain

Wow i thought we had something
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

Wow i thought we had something

Just a summer fling
  • ccooaattssyy
    The next question is how many FPs to buy :#
  • Azof
    16394 posts World Class
    Yes- I have pre-ordered the "Ultimate Edition."

scrap buying the house blow it all on packs
  • ccooaattssyy

scrap buying the house blow it all on packs

Imagine my team tho
  • Kamilflage
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    So far havent caved...and with the continuous garbage gameplay on 19 I have no intent to either
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    When is @Blarix coming back
  • Campino
    26900 posts Player of the Year
    When is @Blarix coming back

He’s playing black desert like a trooper