Pim trophy cabinet

Mc
3945 posts National Call-Up
As Fifa is pretty much over, I’m going to build a team of legends not necessarily to play to win, just for fun.

So hit me with the most amazing icon team you can make (must be PIMs).

I’m thinking

R9
Eusebio, Cruyff, maradona
Gullit, Matthaus
Carlos, maldini, descially, zanetti
Big Pete

Comments

  • Diggy
    13629 posts Has That Special Something
    Maldini at RB with Blanc as CB & Rivaldo over Maradona imo
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 4
    Rivaldo over maradona 😱
  • Tsarov
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    Mc wrote: »
    Rivaldo over maradona 😱

    Rivaldo? His 2 weak foot looks disgusting, but I have to give him a go before FIFA 20 will be released.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7818 posts League Winner
    Vieira?
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Vieira?

    Don’t think he gets in over lothar or gullit. It’s not about how it plays
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    How cool would it be if PIM R9 was actually on the market for players to buy?
  • DougInskip
    6358 posts League Winner
    @Sixtech one up now, 4 hours left.
  • DougInskip
    6358 posts League Winner
    @Sixtech 2 up now
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Sixtech wrote: »
    How cool would it be if PIM R9 was actually on the market for players to buy?

    Already got him 🤗
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @Sixtech 2 up now

    I only have 9 million.. It should be enough.. He is not 15 mil good.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    Rivaldo over maradona 😱

    Rivaldo? His 2 weak foot looks disgusting, but I have to give him a go before FIFA 20 will be released.

    It doesn't bother ma at all.
    Best 500k i spend. wish i've done him earlier.
  • Hibee
    12054 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »
    Maldini at RB with Blanc as CB & Rivaldo over Maradona imo

    Rivaldo over Maradona must be a wind up? And Maldini never played RB in his life!
  • Hibee
    12054 posts Has That Special Something
    Pele Eusebio/Cruyff
    Maradona
    Gullit Rijkarrd (DM) Matthaus
    Maldini Baresi Blanc Zanetti
    Yashin

    Would probably be there or there about's if based on real life.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Pele Eusebio/Cruyff
    Maradona
    Gullit Rijkarrd (DM) Matthaus
    Maldini Baresi Blanc Zanetti
    Yashin

    Would probably be there or there about's if based on real life.

    This is more like it. R9 has to be in there
  • Reulol
    73 posts Park Captain
    No fun playing with this team with only 1 of the players getting commantery lol
  • Hibee
    12054 posts Has That Special Something
    Mc wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Pele Eusebio/Cruyff
    Maradona
    Gullit Rijkarrd (DM) Matthaus
    Maldini Baresi Blanc Zanetti
    Yashin

    Would probably be there or there about's if based on real life.

    This is more like it. R9 has to be in there

    Actually wanted to put Van Basten in before Ronaldo. But hard to replace Pele, Eusebio or Cruyff.
Sign In or Register to comment.