The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Best st for 1 mil

BaccaTheNet
896 posts Professional
Can be any league or nation and lw rw or st as I don’t mind playing one player on 7 chem

Comments

• Maximus AK47
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eusebio 93
  • Maximus AK47
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7/ Ibra special cards/ R9/ Havertz
  • Paulopudasso
    1140 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    Tots aguero, bought him for weekend league scored 45 in 31 games, he's a different mustard, played one rival match today v78v0m.jpg
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Eusebio 93
    For st? Also already have him
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Tots aguero, bought him for weekend league scored 45 in 31 games, he's a different mustard, played one rival match today v78v0m.jpg
    Was thinking of getting him, did you play as a lone striker
  • Lackosweat
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    Kai Havertz. Arguably the perfect attacking player (maybe not for all because of his M/M work rate)
  • Paulopudasso
    1140 posts Professional

In a two with Richarlison or fb firmino, he single-handedly got me gold 1
  • Reggie77
    263 posts Sunday League Hero

Hi mate... I've bought him. Quite a bargain at 875,000 but how do you get the best out of him. I'm a division 6/7 player in rivals so no expert and struggle to 11 wins in WL. Any tips?

I've got 90 flashback Tevez next to him and 95 Messi behind so perfect chemistry but I've found him a little hard to get used to? Maybe as he is new I'm over-playing the ball towards him too much. Has great dribbling (almost perfect) and shooting and strength but for some reason I was expecting him to dribble and out-pace every defender but I'm not. That said I've just checked and he has 3 goals and 3 assists from 4 games so am I being too harsh? The best chemistry style seems to be basic as he has too many perfect stats.
  • Maximus AK47
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eusebio 93
    For st? Also already have him

Yes mate.. Eusebio is mad at STR....

He is a combination of Aguero+Crespo+CR7.... finishes everything inside the box and makes some crazy long shots as well....

He d be not as shining at CAM role imo
  • Paulopudasso
    1140 posts Professional
    Reggie77 wrote: »

Hi mate... I've bought him. Quite a bargain at 875,000 but how do you get the best out of him. I'm a division 6/7 player in rivals so no expert and struggle to 11 wins in WL. Any tips?

I've got 90 flashback Tevez next to him and 95 Messi behind so perfect chemistry but I've found him a little hard to get used to? Maybe as he is new I'm over-playing the ball towards him too much. Has great dribbling (almost perfect) and shooting and strength but for some reason I was expecting him to dribble and out-pace every defender but I'm not. That said I've just checked and he has 3 goals and 3 assists from 4 games so am I being too harsh? The best chemistry style seems to be basic as he has too many perfect stats.

I have a marksman on him, he fsat enough anyway, I always find it hard when I have to assist or score with a certain player, just play your usual game and he will pop up in the right place to finish them off, also have him on stay central and get in behind too
  • Reggie77
    263 posts Sunday League Hero

I have a marksman on him, he fsat enough anyway, I always find it hard when I have to assist or score with a certain player, just play your usual game and he will pop up in the right place to finish them off, also have him on stay central and get in behind too

Thanks mate... I'll try and play my normal game. Unfortunately I sort of get so keen to see how he plays and what a new signing can do I over play him. I'll try stay central and get in behind
  • Paulopudasso
    1140 posts Professional

Thanks mate... I'll try and play my normal game. Unfortunately I sort of get so keen to see how he plays and what a new signing can do I over play him. I'll try stay central and get in behind

When you have to do an objective with a certain nation or an assist its always harder than when you just let it flow , I bought him for weekend league and finished gold 1, I've been stuck at gold 2 after hitting elite 3 twice earlier in the season so he has helped me
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Havertz.