The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Tots dembele worth paying the 161k?

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
I’ve already bought tots yedder, tots laca, tots Pepe because they’re ridiculous cheap. Is he worth using my last 200k for?

Comments

• Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Or the other options are tots benzema or tots Werner, who again seem really good for the price
  • ILevis
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    Dembele is much better than Benzema and Werner. Dont underestimate the value of 5* weak foot when all cards have pretty much max stats anyway
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    ILevis wrote: »
    Dembele is much better than Benzema and Werner. Dont underestimate the value of 5* weak foot when all cards have pretty much max stats anyway

Doesn’t his composure and strength let him down?
  • Michael_28
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's only 120k I just sold mine. But yes worth it
  • Jpo41
    1265 posts Professional
    On PS he is 160k......I just got Futties Hazard, Benzema, and Dembele.... Dembele feels really good, smooth on the ball can finish pretty well, blazing speed, amazing positioning, and great passing. I play him right CAM with finisher
  • Maximus AK47
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    dude , TOTS dembele was 800K just 2 weeks ago... or even 700K a week ago...

and people bought him for that price

OF COURSE he is worth 160K )))

Similar card to TOTS Pepe but with 5 WF....very important on this game

one of my fav wingers this FIFA
  • Gnomenclature
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    I packed him while doing hazard 😞😞... obviously I finished hazard, but dembele feels better to me. 5* weakfoot is amazing on a winger - great crossing on either foot and obviously more likely to finish chances.

Pack weight is insane right now now. Getting 2-4 tots per pack...
  • Wooly1203
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    I pulled him untradeable in the la liga abc and he is an excellent player. Better as a LW than a LM in my opinion but great either way. I’ve got architect on him and it rounds him out quite well
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2707 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes OMG.

He’s one of the best lw you can get except for cards over 4m
  • Low Ki
    11963 posts Has That Special Something
    I really like him. I've been cycling between him, EOE Ribery, Futties Coman and TOTS Bamba...really impressed with him and think he's the best of the lot by a large margin.

I bought him for 320k and despite taking a 150k hit in 2 days I still think he was a bargain.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Bought him. Thanks for the recommendation
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6015 posts Big Money Move
    He is elite. Just make sure to use a sniper. His composure needs boosting.
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I made an all france team and paid 300k for him 3 days ago and he is awesome.

Thinking about buying laca or griezman tots
  • Kaptentegel
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought him for 303 and that was a bargain. His one timers is deadly.
  • Safehands84
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Bought him for 303 and that was a bargain. His one timers is deadly.

Whose arnt?
  • Thunder001
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Worth the 1m I paid for him so yes.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    Benzema is actually very good, you Just have to use him a bit differently then the likes of Debele.

I was lucky (for once) to pack Junior in futurestars pack, so i have no need for Debele...but am curious how do those two compare?