Pack weight

Comments

• Maximus AK47
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ghenghis wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they raised pack weight this year especially because of EA Access coming to PS4 and luring in all the new players that have no clue.

Scammy move imho. This stuff needs to get regulated (don't get me wrong, I like the current pack weight, but it gives newcomers a false sense of it)

pretty sure EA should have been sued for this manipulation with pack weights...

pure gambling / fraud

If this is the case it should be illegal, they shouldn’t have the ability to alter pack weight at any point.

Thats my point....

I have NO doubt they are manipulate with packs all the time...

The ONLY reason is that EA has never been caught and properly accused in illegal gambling....

Its not an easy case, cause one needs very strong evidences to present at the court....about their fraud...

Unless one or more of EA employees step out and tell about unethical EA practices and frauds.....
  • OZero
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    I just wanna say “**** off EA” as they should do this for long

What’s the point of doing this in Aug FFS. The TOTS was completely ruined
  • Maximus AK47
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Songan wrote: »
    My packluck was crazy good when i started with fifa 19 on my pc one week ago. Since then it was sh...
    They lure you in, make you spend money...and as soon as they got you, you wont pull anything good anymore...

Its PRETTY OBVIOUS how EA makes FUT addiction for new players....

they INDEED increase chances for newcomers.... If you play often = your chances are of pulling good cards are less.... if you are new or come once a week/in 2 weeks... pack pulls increased....

I made an experiment once - opened new account and started to play..opened 2-3 packs...(regular 7K ones)

I pulled 85+ and IFs cards in all of the packs....!

THats how EA encourages new players to join and addict to packs
  • Maximus AK47
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    OZero wrote: »

TOTS were trash this year... only very few cards are really good.... majority is nothing special in game
  • SuperRob
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero

I personally think if they did this earlier it would ruin the game as everyone would have a stacked team. Reward those that put a lot of effort into trading or playing by having a decent team by keeping a low packweight for most of the game. Its fine to allow everyone to have a great team now but the market would be ruined if pack weight was increased earlier in the cycle.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11367 posts Has That Special Something
    I bought 6 mega packs with coins 210k in total and have made 190k back after selling everything. Not a bad return at all.
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    SuperRob wrote: »

I personally think if they did this earlier it would ruin the game as everyone would have a stacked team. Reward those that put a lot of effort into trading or playing by having a decent team by keeping a low packweight for most of the game. Its fine to allow everyone to have a great team now but the market would be ruined if pack weight was increased earlier in the cycle.

Agree to a point. Pack weight in general was abysmal this year though. They kind of need some sensible middleground..
  • Ianonabeach2
    70 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A Prime Gold Players Pack has a 22% chance of a TOTS in it. That is massively juiced compared to rest of year.
    I’m loving it, having great fun building colourful themed teams.
    But I’m fully aware that this is a business decision by EA at the end of the cycle...
  • phil_88
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In the past week just from sbc packs I’ve pulled

Tots mane
    Tots griezmann
    Tots Pepe
    Tots fabian
    Tots zapata
    a few lower rated tots
    And countless special cards

Also pulled tots cr7 from tots upgrade
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    After pulling Aguero from random pack all i get now is s***. Opened 2 100k packs and 4 50k packs (this week) and a few from Goretzka and MM... and i got one Batscuai and one 84 rated player, the rest were cca 10 82 rated players, the rest trash....

Definitely something has switched on my account, as i previously used previously to get atleast 2 special (even if discard) cards in 50k pack, now i get trash only...and the you watch people here and on utube pack great cards literally every god damn pack.