Tots Pepe real bargain!

Tboon
2294 posts Fans' Favourite
After they changed his price cap he's only 95k! Looks like a real good deal! :D

Comments

• Mrhey31
    1228 posts Professional
    Crazy deal. But then again Alot of these prices are good deals. Only thing that sucks, they went from nobody packs any good players to everybody gets them.

• Grifan
    1199 posts Professional
    It’s weird they didn’t bother to change other’s price ranges, I have two tots Brandt’s I can’t shift.
  • zeultuturor
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Crazy deal. But then again Alot of these prices are good deals. Only thing that sucks, they went from nobody packs any good players to everybody gets them.

what did you expect? that they would change from nobody packs anything to only mrhey31 packs them?
  • Tboon
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Already 80k and can't sell him anymore... crazy crash.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed him Thursday and sold for 180k I’m reluctant to buy the players I was planning on getting A’s at this rate come next weekend il be looking to upgrade em
  • Wooly1203
    2404 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tboon wrote: »
    Already 80k and can't sell him anymore... crazy crash.

Load him up on contracts and make sure he has full fitness. Sold him first try in less than 10 min today doing that
  • lippyone
    1157 posts Professional
    edited August 3
    I find the easiest way to sell unsellable players is to slap a shadow on, even if it is not best chemistry style for that particular player. They always get bought first. It worth the cost of the item as can just add it to the sell cost and still get a bite.

The card has not been well handled by EA. Ridiculously high drop rate for a card of that auality