ToTS Griezmann

dregana08
3769 posts National Call-Up
I honestly can't recommend him enough. I've bought and re-sold a few times (last time was at 2mil!) But everytime I buy him back, I forget how good he is. Plays alongside 93 Eusebio for me and he really is outstanding, strong on the ball, great in the air (99 jumping) and his left foot is unbelievable, he reminds me of Eusebio where all his shots go in from all angles).

Griezmann always seems to get the bounces as well, defenders tackle him and he somehow keeps the ball.

His 3* WF is not an issue as well, I've had strikers with worse shots on their stronger foot! (Namely players like 95 Torres).

Can't recommend him enough for the 850k (PS4) he currently is.

Comments

• Vichy360
    84 posts Park Captain
    dregana08 wrote: »
    I honestly can't recommend him enough. I've bought and re-sold a few times (last time was at 2mil!) But everytime I buy him back, I forget how good he is. Plays alongside 93 Eusebio for me and he really is outstanding, strong on the ball, great in the air (99 jumping) and his left foot is unbelievable, he reminds me of Eusebio where all his shots go in from all angles).

Griezmann always seems to get the bounces as well, defenders tackle him and he somehow keeps the ball.

His 3* WF is not an issue as well, I've had strikers with worse shots on their stronger foot! (Namely players like 95 Torres).

Can't recommend him enough for the 850k (PS4) he currently is.

Totally Agree