I game share.

liamano123
312 posts An Exciting Prospect
I’m preordering the champions edition will
My brother be able to play on the early release along with me?

Comments

• Yes of course ☺
  • QuidoFrontiere
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes. I do the same every year.
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    You both have early access. Only the account that actually purchased has access to the content from the champions edition. The other one is a regular version, if that makes sense lol
  • liamano123
    312 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well there is two different answers here now I’m confused
  • SupernovaOhee13
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 5
    1. Both person can play the game at the same time when game will release.
    2. One person will have the champion edition content ( Pack, loan player etc) who bought the game and other person will only get the game without no additional content because he is playing because of activating his account.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    edited August 5
    2. One person will have the champion edition content ( Pack, loan player etc) who bought the game and other person will only get the game without no additional content because he is playing because of activating his account.

No. I never bought any version of fifa and always play with my friend who preordered ultimate edition from beginnig.

• 1. Both person can play the game at the same time when game will release.

No. I never bought any version of fifa and always play with my friend who preordered ultimate edition from beginnig.

Because you have your friends account activated as primary in your console.
  • QuidoFrontiere

Because you have your friends account activated as primary in your console.

Exactly 👍