Futties Alaba SBC out now!

Futfanatic
12442 posts Has That Special Something
edited August 2
kx1b49lj9.jpeg

Comments

• King_Cantona77
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sigh. The **** already has a FUT birthday card which changed his position. Serie A shafted again.
  • bjornini
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Can't imagine he got more votes than Florenzi.

Oh well...
  • Mrhey31
    1211 posts Professional
    bjornini wrote: »
    Can't imagine he got more votes than Florenzi.

Oh well...

Agree... cant beleave he did.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    Disgusting
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a joke 😪
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    edited August 2
    This proves again most of the idiots just blindly pick the highest rated card.
  • Delvinho
    970 posts Professional
    Sigh. The **** already has a FUT birthday card which changed his position. Serie A shafted again.

• mindm4ster
    4920 posts Big Money Move
    looks insane !

and pretty cheap
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    He does look good though. Would have preferred florenzi however
  • Kaptentegel
    What a joke 😪

But what an amazing card 😀
  • Warlock1
    20 posts Ball Boy
    amazing with anchor / sentinel
  • Grezzerk
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not really, so many people have done goretzka and Alaba is a strong link to him. His card looks really good aswell. I’d go as far to say he’s actually the less obvious pick aswell so have no idea why you implied “idiots” have blindly picked him. Florenzi gets a cm card every year.
  • Kaptentegel
    Warlock1 wrote: »
    amazing with anchor / sentinel

With sentinel he is almost maxed out 🤣
  • Al_HFX
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes <3 Alaba_ Renato _Goretzka
  • hellodee
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Renato Sanchez futswap looks better
  • hiya
    1495 posts Professional
    what would he be at LB with the worst chem? (i cant be bothered with formation swapping).
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Not really, so many people have done goretzka and Alaba is a strong link to him. His card looks really good aswell. I’d go as far to say he’s actually the less obvious pick aswell so have no idea why you implied “idiots” have blindly picked him. Florenzi gets a cm card every year.

I didn't imply that. Of course, there must be many people legitimately want alaba and voted for him. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    I'm talking about massive number of votes that at the end of the day decided the outcome of the vote.
    Can you honestly say more people would prefer alaba over florenzi?
  • CeeQue
    10758 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2
    Not bad

• Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same req as ribery I think, so 190k and u should get at least 30k back in the 2 packs.
    Think I'll do him
  • PelzyWelzy
    9284 posts League Winner
    There’s a huge German playerbase for Fifa, wouldn’t surprise me if more people play the game in Germany than they do in the UK. As such Bundes cards are always going to be highly desirable.

Him winning is no surprise whatsoever.
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    First time the player I voted for has won.

Him and Goretzka as box to box mids is beautiful.
  • Grezzerk
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grezzerk wrote: »

I didn't imply that. Of course, there must be many people legitimately want alaba and voted for him. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    I'm talking about massive number of votes that at the end of the day decided the outcome of the vote.
    Can you honestly say more people would prefer alaba over florenzi?

Well you did imply that as you said “This proves again MOST OF THE IDIOTS just blindly pick the highest rated card”...
    Yes I can honestly say more people would prefer Alaba over florenzi. As I said in my post a lot of people completed goretzka or are hoping he is rereleased so they can complete him and Alaba gives a strong link to him. Name a popular player that gives a strong link to florenzi? There both small however Alaba is a little taller. They have the same work rates, Alaba has a better weak foot. Why/how do you think florenzi would be better?
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up

This, sadly.
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great for marque matchups SBC.
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Man... good card but hard to link with my French squad. Only can fit with Coman.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    This approves again most of the idiots just blindly pick the highest rated card.

Or maybe some of us wanted Alaba to win

Damn right what a card he is 🤤
  • Delboy13710
    4720 posts National Call-Up
    Done him packed 87 Belloti + 4 Tots happy days 🙂
  • ILevis
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I waited so long for a strong link to my Ribery after not having the coins for Goretzka

Was already delighted when i saw Renato Sanchez yesterday but this Alaba is just perfect