The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Most deserved red ever!

number7rocky
5070 posts Big Money Move
edited August 2019
Absolute filthy tackle by Mbappe... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Bad enough his first yellow was when I pressed square to cross and he did a slide tackle instead ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Still won and dominated the game 4-1 with a rage quit despite the most ridiculous sending of I've ever recieved and an initial undeserved equaliser despite me having no striker from the 16 min but that doesn't make it OK, I wasn't even controlling him! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Deserved red though right? @EA_Andy ๐Ÿ˜‰

4-0 but safe to say that's me done until Sunday.

Comments

• Oweyman
    1138 posts Professional
    If you knock into a keeper when they are in the air it is a yellow card though? I get you weren't controlling him but it is still technically a yellow card.
  • number7rocky
    5070 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    If you knock into a keeper when they are in the air it is a yellow card though? I get you weren't controlling him but it is still technically a yellow card.

Not always. That was just pure cheese lol not every challenge is a booking and certainly not one I didn't even make myself. It wasn't even an attempted challenge aswell as Mbappe never even attempted to get the ball. If I wasn't vastly superior to the opponent it likely would have cost me the game.