Beta invites

Comments

  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    This isn't sounding too promising at all.
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Please don’t discuss what is/isn’t in the beta or the thread will be quickly closed :#
  • BrentfordFC
    11458 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Please don’t discuss what is/isn’t in the beta or the thread will be quickly closed :#

    Since when do we follow what you say? :trollface:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class
    Sercs wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Volta is quality with mates. Against ai it’s meh

    Can you play with 5 individuals online?

    You can add guests if you’re on the same console. But yeah currently not like pro clubs

    I don’t get why not - it’s like a tactical move to keep players on FUT

    AffectionateObeseBlacklab-small.gif
  • Shaanxz
    20103 posts Club Captain
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples
  • Libguy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?
  • Ryan10g
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    Libguy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?

    My thoughts exactly. Every year feels that way
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Libguy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?

    Just play a game of h2h in both games? Same scale as comparing fut vs fut.

    I don't think anyone is disagreeing on the general gamespeed being even slower in fifa 20.
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    edited August 12
    Libguy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?

    I’ve got Mbappe and Neymar on FUT in the beta though :#
  • Azof
    16064 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Libguy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?

    I’ve got Mbappe and Neymar on FUT in the beta though :#

    reeeeee NDA @ha032742 :wink:
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Azof wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Libguy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?

    I’ve got Mbappe and Neymar on FUT in the beta though :#

    reeeeee NDA @ha032742 :wink:

    Just stating the fact that I have Neymar and Mbappe :shifty:
  • ccooaattssyy
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    OMG BAN HIM
  • ccooaattssyy
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder if we will ever get a FIFA where Messi is the best player.
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I wonder if we will ever get a FIFA where Messi is the best player.

    No.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    I wonder if we will ever get a FIFA where Messi is the best player.

    No.

    Why is Neymar good then?
  • Libguy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Libguy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Beta forums are a shambles. People just say the gameplay is slow. But without giving specific examples

    It's pretty much impossible to judge gameplay speed during the beta / start of the game because we've all spent the last 3+ months running around with teams of 99 pace players with pace chem styles. Your 70 chemistry team with no chem styles with Batshuayi at striker and Sigurdsson in the midfield feels slow? Huh, you don't say?

    Just play a game of h2h in both games? Same scale as comparing fut vs fut.

    I don't think anyone is disagreeing on the general gamespeed being even slower in fifa 20.

    I don't think I can play h2h yet on the beta.

    Every year is the exact same thing. Without fail, it is the exact same thing.

    The game will be released and people will say it is slower. They will say that AI defending is nerfed. They will say that there is finally a skill gap.

    The first patch will be released. People will say that the game is much faster and that AI defending is back. They will say that there is no skill gap. They will say that the game has been turned into FIFA Previous Iteration Point Five. They will say that EA did this because of all the bad kids who can't deal with a skill gap.

    Most of what people are experiencing at this point is playing much better people because the divisions start shaking out. Guys who finish gold 1 every week have been slapping around kids who can't hold their own in division 6. People start playing vs. people with equal skill. People start figuring out what works and doesn't work.

    TOTY begins to creep up and people start saying that the game is almost dead. Most people are angry by this time and claim that EA has ruined the game to appeal to the casuals. Nobody actually stops playing. And then eight months later we'll all be sitting here having these same conversations.
  • Shaanxz
    20103 posts Club Captain
    My main issue is with inertia. You have the pace of the game feel slow. But it shouldn’t relate to player movement until they get fatigued. Players should feel weightless to move with and not seem like they’re stuck in treacle
  • EddieFicio
    20983 posts Club Captain
    edited August 12
    Orison wrote: »
    I wonder if we will ever get a FIFA where Messi is the best player.

    No.

    Why is Neymar good then?

    Skills, wf and different body type, faster too, in game.

    Messi takes the weirdest touches and his skill moves come off slow
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Beta 20.1 out now
  • Edu
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    Beta 20.1 out now

    How big?
  • Dan is Clutch
    24274 posts Club Captain
    Edu wrote: »
    Beta 20.1 out now

    How big?

    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a7f8a56f39f8df42bc52342106a346326b350cc02&rid=giphy.gif
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Edu wrote: »
    Beta 20.1 out now

    How big?

    Not sure, wasn't paying attention sorry
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    Is very slow. I thought 19 was slow enough
  • Azof
    16064 posts World Class
    Primal wrote: »
    Is very slow. I thought 19 was slow enough

    how fast do you want the game?
  • Andy1999
    21 posts Ball Boy
    1gb update
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Azof wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Is very slow. I thought 19 was slow enough

    how fast do you want the game?

    F1 speed
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andy1999 wrote: »
    1gb update

    Hi andy
  • Diggy
    13538 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought it was an update more like a rollback
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class
    Andy1999 wrote: »
    1gb update

    Hi andy

    What a leader we have. Cheers, Andy
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    what happened to the packs ? I got nothing but coins
Sign In or Register to comment.