Beta invites

Daveofwales01
8341 posts League Winner
They went out August 3rd last year but as tomorrow is a Saturday do you think we are going to see them today/Monday?

Comments

• Dan is Clutch
    24274 posts Club Captain
    They went out on the 8th last year
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    I thought they went out 3rd and beta started the 8th
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Scratch that you are right, just checked the email
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31361 posts National Team Captain
    They’ll go out on Wednesday more than likely
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Ah the time of year where the ball boys arrive to threaten the end of the world unless they get a code.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class
    Hopefully it's better than last year, led to a really poor gameplay year as well :#
  • Dan is Clutch
    24274 posts Club Captain
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Ah the time of year where the ball boys arrive to threaten the end of the world unless they get a code.

Ball boys? I’m already planning my revolt if I don’t get one. :smirk:
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Why the rush to play FIFA 20? You can play 19 that is basically the same game.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Sixtech wrote: »

Oh you’ve played FIFA 20 already and can confirm?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class

Meanwhile im playing Fifa 2000 because it's just like 01 which is just like 02 which is just like...20
  • Sixtech
    edited August 2

16, 17, 19.. are all the same. I went from 17 to 19 and its exactly the same game but now with croquetas.

Only in FIFA 15 you can play with total freedom and 75 rated cards would be able to perform way better than the stats suggest.

Let me guess you also buy every Call of duty, Battlefield, NBA game because you want try out a different experience.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited August 2

16, 17, 19.. are all the same. I went from 17 to 19 and its exactly the same game but now with croquetas.

Only in FIFA 15 you can play with total freedom and 75 rated cards would be able to perform way better than the stats suggest.

Let me guess you also buy every Call of duty, Battlefield, NBA game because you want try out a different experience.

I assume you just play casually?

And cod is a terrible example of what you’re trying to get at considering the developers typically rotate every other year.
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move

Bet you're a right laugh at parties.
  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    can you volunteer to be a beta tester or do EA send it out randomly? how does it work?
  • Azof
    16064 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »
    can you volunteer to be a beta tester or do EA send it out randomly? how does it work?

Random
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

Random

Unless you're a mod.

F
  • Sixtech

I assume you just play casually?

And cod is a terrible example of what you’re trying to get at considering the developers typically rotate every other year.

Yet all those developers forget to put recoil on the weapons.

Everyone except the guys playing in the tourneys are casuals.

Im i supposed to be amazed by adding timed finishing and moving the keeper? Maybe i am. Or maybe the yearly pace nerfs.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    Never had one :'(
  • Azof
    16064 posts World Class

Random

Unless you're a mod.

F

They kicked out the trash mods finally @ORANGEeffect05
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class

Random

Unless you're a mod.

F

They kicked out the trash mods finally @ORANGEeffect05

Imagine having 0 banter mods now :(
  • Hibee
    11663 posts Has That Special Something

Fair enough if your only into playing games. But if you like squad building, SBCs, TOTWs etc then you need the new game every year.
  • Campino
    26783 posts Player of the Year
    Well if I get a code I’ll more than likely be on holiday so if that’s the case Ill happily let someone (who I trust) use my GT
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star

Random, but only for UK+US accounts.
  • EddieFicio
    20983 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    Well if I get a code I’ll more than likely be on holiday so if that’s the case Ill happily let someone (who I trust) use my GT

Dibs pls
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »

Same.

Although anyone who hasn’t ever got one literally misses out on nothing.

A week after release it’s a different game completely anyway.
  • SimenHP
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why can't everyone play the beta?
    Isn't it only available for like 2-3 days, so wouldn't it be better for EA to get more feedback then only from 1% of the player base?
  • Sercs
    18582 posts World Class
    edited August 3
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Isn't it only available for like 2-3 days, so wouldn't it be better for EA to get more feedback then only from 1% of the player base?

Doesn’t make much sense tbh - could always just incentivise it against a pre order or something too.

The beta usually (apart from last year) is better than the main game with really good pack weights so would prob increase new players 😂
  • SimenHP
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »

Doesn’t make much sense tbh - could always just incentivise it against a pre order or something too.

The beta usually (apart from last year) is better than the main game with really good pack weights so would prob increase new players 😂

That would be kind of douchy to do that only the people willing to spend more money gets the beta, but also a smart business move from EA. Instead of only getting a OTW for pre-order UT edition before August 5th, you would also be able to try the beta. I think more people would actually buy the UT edition instead of normal if they got to try the beta.
  • P
    7489 posts League Winner
    The servers would implode if everyone got an invite.