The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is the Xbox community dying

Sami
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Lots of people seem to be switching to the PS4 because more people and easier opponents. Well not if they all switch.

How many people on here switching? A few years ago Xbox was pretty much the main place to play Fifa. Legends and then early access with EA access. But PS4 seems to have taken over by far. Fifa 19 sold 9m physical copies on PS4 and 2m on Xbox.

Even people from the pro clubs scene are switching. Pro clubs scene on the PS3 was non existent. Xbox sort of threw it away with some weird ❤️❤️❤️❤️ decision at the start of this gen as 360 was the home of Fifa especially in the UK.

Comments

• Orison
    52887 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Don't think there was a single year this console generation in which fifa on xbox outsold fifa on ps lol
  • Sami
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    We are all dying from the day we are born

Thanks for the life advice, Eddie. If I need any more, I’m sure I’d come to you.

But we talking about the Xbox community on Fifa. Also you shouldn’t enter a career as a stand up comedian as I do not think it’s for you.
  • WFCBagnall
    75498 posts Moderator
    If anything, the PS community is dying because they all come over here to the superior section. Facts.
  • Campino
    28378 posts Player of the Year
    The only reason why I would even contemplate buying a second rate console like a PS is so I could play God of War other than that I feel no need to switch from the superior console (ps if someone buy’s a new console to only get easier games in the weekend league you should be rethinking your priorities)
  • EddieFicio
    22355 posts Club Captain
    Sami wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    We are all dying from the day we are born

Thanks for the life advice, Eddie. If I need any more, I’m sure I’d come to you.

But we talking about the Xbox community on Fifa. Also you shouldn’t enter a career as a stand up comedian as I do not think it’s for you.

The xbox community is as dead as my comedian career
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    so ps4 9m fifa copies ? i got both consoles ps4 pro and xbox one x on ps are 2-3 m transferobjects this days xbox one 1m +
    just a think only if 1 person would place 1 objekt it would be at least 9 m on market ^^
    i stopped playing on my ps4 on okt dont like no freesync + huge amount of delay , will sell my ps4 pro next few days + will stay for fifa 20 on my xbox one x. And will buy the better next gen console

This dying nonsense talk like in lol
    if this is true what u tell ps comminuty is dying 80 % stopped playing ^^^
    while xbox = 45 % XD
  • RadioShaq
    15599 posts Moderator
    I dunno if I would say dying but there is no reason to pick Xbox like before with all the exclusive and market advantage. I never noticed a difference playing on both consoles though.
  • Massito2727
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OP brain cells are dying
  • BeefyRabouter
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think people overestimate the amount of people switching. Kids dont have hundreds lying around to buy A new console
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    Think people overestimate the amount of people switching. Kids dont have hundreds lying around to buy A new console

I'm an adult with a full time job and I don't have hundreds laying around to buy anything.
  • Daveofwales01
    8395 posts League Winner
    Let em go, they'll still all post here anyway :D
  • libertao
    987 posts Professional

I'm an adult with a full time job and I don't have hundreds laying around to buy anything.

I could afford it, but the idea of having two consoles that are 95% the same seems ridiculously wasteful. I'd like to play Spiderman, but not for $3-400
  • BeefyRabouter
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite

That too mate. It's just the "big" streamers hyping up a switch I guess.
  • Joestoe
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    Just the game cycle dying out. Will revive in 2 months.
  • James Libby
    6488 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    Have you seen the PS section of the forum? Gimme a break, kid.

And who in their right mind would buy a PS now that the next gen has been announced?
  • BrentfordFC
    13145 posts Has That Special Something
    Only the kids who can’t get elite 1 are switching. @killer xavi where ya at :trollface:
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    giphy.gif

• Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

And who in their right mind would buy a PS now that the next gen has been announced?

No aggro please
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »

No aggro please

Thank you for your service
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

No aggro please

Who’s the weirdo who posted the hey Arnold gif @ORANGEeffect05 ?
  • Azof
    17617 posts World Class

No aggro please

o7 o7 o7
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23803 posts Club Captain

No aggro please

Who’s the weirdo who posted the hey Arnold gif @ORANGEeffect05 ?

Seems like a PS convert, maybe a pc nerd