They prob wont re-release Goretzka this week with ribery out ....or will they?

What do we think? Have they released 2 sbc’s with players from the same league at the same time?

Comments

  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?
  • KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Hmmmm dont think they have ...just states “best of sbc’s “ ...i presume and hope goretzka will be one..:
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    nyet
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    Hope not.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    I'm praying they bring those back.
  • Wooly1203
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honestly this is the one card I want them to rerelease more than anything else. Hopefully they do it
  • Tboon
    2275 posts Fans' Favourite
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino
  • JWNYsg
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tboon wrote: »
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino

    he meant TOTS bro
  • JWNYsg wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino

    he meant TOTS bro


    Firmino is a old tots sbc from last year
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino

    he meant TOTS bro


    Firmino is a old tots sbc from last year

    source.gif
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gonna have to point out the obvious as some people seem to be struggling

    Firminio is a Flashaback card in Fifa 19

    Zero TOTS moments or TOTS Sbc cards have been re-released in Fifa 19 yet
  • BayernBru
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino

    he meant TOTS bro


    Firmino is a old tots sbc from last year

    source.gif

    @johndoe

    @CheeseSlice means his flashback card was a flashback to his TOTS card from a previous Fifa.
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Gonna have to point out the obvious as some people seem to be struggling

    Firminio is a Flashaback card in Fifa 19

    Zero TOTS moments or TOTS Sbc cards have been re-released in Fifa 19 yet

    @KurtyH I think the point was that the Firmino SBC was released during TOTS and has since been re-released.
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    BayernBru wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino

    he meant TOTS bro


    Firmino is a old tots sbc from last year

    source.gif

    @johndoe

    @CheeseSlice means his flashback card was a flashback to his TOTS card from a previous Fifa.
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Gonna have to point out the obvious as some people seem to be struggling

    Firminio is a Flashaback card in Fifa 19

    Zero TOTS moments or TOTS Sbc cards have been re-released in Fifa 19 yet

    @KurtyH I think the point was that the Firmino SBC was released during TOTS and has since been re-released.

    Sure, but it's not a TOTS SBC like Aouar or the Goreman himself.
  • BayernBru
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Have they re-released any of the tots sbc's yet?

    Firmino

    he meant TOTS bro


    Firmino is a old tots sbc from last year

    source.gif

    @johndoe

    @CheeseSlice means his flashback card was a flashback to his TOTS card from a previous Fifa.
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Gonna have to point out the obvious as some people seem to be struggling

    Firminio is a Flashaback card in Fifa 19

    Zero TOTS moments or TOTS Sbc cards have been re-released in Fifa 19 yet

    @KurtyH I think the point was that the Firmino SBC was released during TOTS and has since been re-released.

    Sure, but it's not a TOTS SBC like Aouar or the Goreman himself.

    @JohnDoe yeah I understand that. Was just saying what his point was.
Sign In or Register to comment.