Futswap Fabinho

Tasch
551 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anybody going for him? He looks beastly.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    5959 posts Big Money Move
    Beastly huh?
  • Delvinho
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    Renato & Courtois for me
  • RileyD
    1785 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was tempted but I like having a small, nimble player in midfield next to Vieira (Futties Fred).

Wanted to test out a new striker so I grabbed Zaha straight away. If the objectives are easy then I might grab Fabinho towards the end of the month.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    RileyD wrote: »
    I was tempted but I like having a small, nimble player in midfield next to Vieira (Futties Fred).

Wanted to test out a new striker so I grabbed Zaha straight away. If the objectives are easy then I might grab Fabinho towards the end of the month.

Think there is only 10 this month mate
  • RileyD
    In that case I'll stick with Fred haha
  • RileyD wrote: »

Think there is only 10 this month mate

I think there is actual tokens to collect and rewards from 1-10 tokens
  • ILevis
    1279 posts Professional
    RileyD wrote: »
    In that case I'll stick with Fred haha

Dont worry, there is 14 tokens just like every other month

People are just confused because the most expensive reward costs 10 tokens this month
  • Murphdogz
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    None of them players match up to any tots or icon players.rubbish players considering what's already available.
  • RileyD
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    None of them players match up to any tots or icon players.rubbish players considering what's already available.

There's always one :D
  • Has ridiculous stats with an anchor applied
  • Paulopudasso
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    Murphdogz wrote: »

Have you seen Fabinho stats his rttf is the best bpl cdm by a country mile , so I don't want to imagine how good that card is
  • Gnomenclature
    5689 posts Big Money Move
    This dude is gonna bench Vieira... crazy how many icons are getting benched these days.