TOTS EL Shaaraway not in packs?

CFCHenri
3406 posts National Call-Up
His card is listed on the Batch 3 spreadsheet but there’s very little on the market, no fresh new cards and his price is now shooting up.

Comments

• D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Never seen anyone use him. This year is all about 4 or 5* WF
  • CFCHenri
    Very fun card to try tho, 5* SM. Need some cards to waste my coins on
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    I already raised this issue in another thread. Still no word from @EA_Andy or @EA_Rtas (not sure if Andy is on vacation as I see a little more from Rtas lately)
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Very fun card to try tho, 5* SM. Need some cards to waste my coins on

Just get TOTS Pepe and Futties Hazard
  • bberger
    So this has now been an issue for over 26 hours. Still no word from EA..
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    should get all our packs back if not (in packs)...
  • bberger
    @EA_Andy
    @EA_Lanna
    @EA_DarDar
    @EA_Cian
    @EA_Rtas

Are you guys aware, that there are players missing in packs??
  • Toonleew
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him in the TOTS SBC
  • bberger
    Toonleew wrote: »
    I got him in the TOTS SBC

We're talking packs and market here, not SBC.

He'll go extinct tomorrow when Florenzi comes..
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe try tweeting one of the community managers on Twitter?
  • JWNYsg
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    didn't see many Piateks too
  • CFCHenri
    bberger wrote: »
    @EA_Andy
    @EA_Lanna
    @EA_DarDar
    @EA_Cian
    @EA_Rtas

5 days later, still not in packs EA..
  • bberger
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    @EA_Andy
    @EA_Lanna
    @EA_DarDar
    @EA_Cian
    @EA_Rtas

5 days later, still not in packs EA..

Yep.

Not even an acknowledgement.....
  • Guvnor
    1043 posts Professional
    He’s awful! I got him out of my seria tots pack and he’s so poor!! Doesn’t feel quick, gets knocked off the ball, poor shot, your not missing out honest, he wouldn’t even get on my reserve bench never mind main bench.
  • bberger
    Well, I played almost 300 games with him before selling... And I want him back. But not for 200k, but for a reasonable price like any other TOTS..
    Guvnor wrote: »
    He’s awful! I got him out of my seria tots pack and he’s so poor!! Doesn’t feel quick, gets knocked off the ball, poor shot, your not missing out honest, he wouldn’t even get on my reserve bench never mind main bench.

• Guvnor
    1043 posts Professional
    Well, I played almost 300 games with him before selling... And I want him back. But not for 200k, but for a reasonable price like any other TOTS..

If I hadn’t put him in the icon sbc I’d literally gift him to you for nothing if it was possible. My teams stacked especially my LW so maybe that’s why for me he felt poo compared to others. Each to there own anyway.
  • bberger
    edited August 6

If I hadn’t put him in the icon sbc I’d literally gift him to you for nothing if it was possible. My teams stacked especially my LW so maybe that’s why for me he felt poo compared to others. Each to there own anyway.

Yeah, some people try to play the game for fun, build multiple squads etc and not solely in a win-at-all-cost manner..
  • SuperSonicSean
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    I was planning to use him as a 7 chem RW since Serie A lacks players at that position. Frustrating that he's so expensive. I want to try him out, but not at twice the price of Pepe.