Regret pogba anyone else??

joehuk
3219 posts National Call-Up
So I did pogba as an impulse but really struggling with his card..

Not sure if it's because I already have a H/L card in midfield cruyff.

But I've recently packed brandt and just got red gomez who are much more suited as cams actually brandt is brilliant.

Pogba in CM messes with cruyff game due to work rates I'm sure and he doesn't feel quick enough for wide cam.

Even tried 4231 as central cam and he just doesn't feel like I'd hoped

No I don't use drop back or low depth fyi

Comments

• Bilbao_Baggins
    3931 posts National Call-Up
    No. 100% do not regret it at all. I play him LCM in a 433(5) and he is banging them in often for me as well as plenty of assists. It does sound like you have too many H/L mids.
  • joehuk
    It would be painful to put him in my second sqaud considering the cost.... Haha why I didn't wait he would of cost next to nothing but...

Oh well not long till I uninstall I guess
  • Theomanny
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best as a cdm imo. For the first time, he actually stays back. And no i dont play drop back
  • joehuk
    I could try him as CDM but would have to play 4231.

Patrick V & Pogba CDM
    Gullit CCAM
    Cruyff, Eusebio RCAM/LCAM
  • OZero
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    Work rate problem is quite personal. Just like TOTS Aubameyang to me, keep missing in actions.

Sorry but you ain’t alone. I was trapped by TOTS Auba as well and I know your feeling. The problem is I could sell Auba but you can’t sell your Pogba...
  • joehuk
    Normally Work-rates don't bother me.

but i packed CR7 awhile ago, and loved him, but as soon as I added pim Cruyff to the team another H/L it all got messy luckly I could of sold CR7

Same when i tried TOTY Marcelo @ CM it got messy.

I just feel having 2 H/L in midfield does not work.
  • Rendevous_star
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have pogba Cm and cruyff cam and it’s a dream (gullit other Cm)

Cruyff should not be playing at CM anyway in my opinion. Can’t you play him at CAM?
  • joehuk
    edited August 1
    I do play Cruyff as Cam but even with stay forward when Pogba is at CM(balanced) they switch far to often making Cruyff drop deep

all on stick to position.

and it feels wrong to have pogba on stay back @ CM?

QAZss1R.jpg

may have to try pogba on Stay back
  • o0OainavO0o
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely not.
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play couple of times vs couple of squad that had him .. he didnt even try to hustle . Didnt even notice him in the game
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2315 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him in a 433 with kante and vieira too and it works wonderfully

All my attackers or h/l or h/m
  • starfox1284
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Best as a cdm imo. For the first time, he actually stays back. And no i dont play drop back

this....
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks to all the high rated players from DR rewards managed to complete the sbc spending about 200k. Looking forward to trying him out for the first time this season
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn’t like his IF cards as well as some NiF. Figure futties are same - clunky, slow and lazy. Face couple squads have him past couple days and my small Verratti owned him in midfield every games.
  • Even if i struggle(2 86 ones remaining),, i won't care,, put a lot of spl cards into it
  • Maximus AK47
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    that hilarious guys )))

You seriously thought 1 mill Pogba card will be anything special at this stage of the game?..

I respect the fact somebody might be a big fan of him IRL... thats the only reason one could have to do his SBC...
  • Rendevous_star
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    that hilarious guys )))

You seriously thought 1 mill Pogba card will be anything special at this stage of the game?..

I respect the fact somebody might be a big fan of him IRL... thats the only reason one could have to do his SBC...

Have you played with him? He is immense from the games I’ve played so far. Always seems to be in the right position and his shooting is on point.
  • Delboy13710
    4725 posts National Call-Up
    Think he would work as a Loan CDM ? In a 433 (2) (5)
  • selb
    6378 posts Big Money Move
    that hilarious guys )))

I know right, who in their right mind would think a 95 rated Pogba would be any good at this stage of the game /s 🙄
  • selb

Hmm, I'm not sure you can get him on loan ;)
  • joehuk
    that hilarious guys )))

Well yeah his stats says other wise lol don't get me wrong it's not a bad card I'm just having difficulty with him in my team compared to last time I used him.

I loved his 89 card used it for over 500games.

But this one I can't get the hang of maybe due to the fact that my team has drastically improved since and his 89 card was one of the better cards in my team at the time.
  • Chubz
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    I just got him, pretty much cost me around 200k after untradables and all the massivee cards I got from the packs. It means my Prime Gullit moves to the bench :D
  • DaMMian
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I found the best position for him in my club, the last 3 games played him GK but also in this position he plays like his last season at MU. Biggest disappointed player SBC so far in this FIFA, he played like ****, pay more than a million for him, I was expecting something more :(
  • Delboy13710
    selb wrote: »

Ffs grammer police out 👮‍♂️
    Lone CDM !
  • selb

Lone CDM !

Dude, it was a joke, did you not see winky face, it denotes a playful/not so serious answer.

Man, this forum has lost all sense of humour smh
  • joehuk
    DaMMian wrote: »
    I found the best position for him in my club, the last 3 games played him GK but also in this position he plays like his last season at MU. Biggest disappointed player SBC so far in this FIFA, he played like ****, pay more than a million for him, I was expecting something more :(

I'm deffo not happy with him tbh for how much his SBC was.

People saying he's similar to PIM gullit.....

Prime gullit feels 100x better than his 95 pogba and consistently out performs him, gullit is everywhere and feels more solid on the ball.
  • Delboy13710

Lone CDM !

Dude, it was a joke, did you not see winky face, it denotes a playful/not so serious answer.

Lol was supposed to put 😂 next to the police man . My bad twice now !
  • selb

Lone CDM !

Lol was supposed to put 😂 next to the police man . My bad twice now !

🤔 aight man, I'll let you off this once 😉😂
  • Gnomenclature
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Misses every chance... It's unbelievable how often he hits the post or sends header wide.

The worst part is that he gets 8nto great attacking positions but muffs everything...